5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!
Yeah, you really should buy this at TJs if you have one anywhere near you. Much cheaper. And yeah, the caramel is gooey. But holy cats, is this bar delicious! The decadent combo of chocolate, caramel, and salt is perfecto. Plus the packaging is to die for. My new favorite chocolate bar!
Published on January 2, 2013 by Angie McCullagh

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced
$6.95 + $3.49 shipping? Over $10 for a Trader Joe's candy bar? I've had this one before. I liked the flavor, but the caramel was too gooey and you can't break off a square (Nor take a bite) without caramel oozing all over the place. Plus it's only like $3 or so in the store....
Published on February 27, 2012 by Rebecca Barczykowski

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, February 27, 2012
Rebecca Barczykowski (Chicago, Illinois United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Bar with Caramel and Black Sea Salt 70 % Cacao 3 Oz / 85 G No Gluten Ingredients Used (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!, January 2, 2013
Angie McCullagh (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the oozing caramel, July 8, 2014
Okay, so be warned- The Caramel is Liquid- which is delicious! Add to that the 70% cacao chocolate and just the right amount of Black Sea salt to make a very tasty after dinner treat.

If you ate a heavy taste-filled dinner, like spaghetti, this is the perfect little something to follow.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Messy!, March 18, 2014
Taste isn't bad, but the caramel drips all over. Even though I love caramel, I may not purchase it again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stale, February 7, 2014
I know this is an incredible chocolate bar, but when I received it as an add-on item, it was stale to the point of not being worth eating.

5.0 out of 5 stars oh my goodness, November 26, 2012
I received this as a gift recently and at first I didn't wanna eat it because the box looked so cool. Someone else decided to open it sadly and I got to taste the most amazing piece of caramel ever! I'm hardly a fan of caramel and for this reason I wasn't planning on eating the bar. But now I'm happy I did! I'll definitely check out the store and buy some. Since the other reviewers mentioned its a far better price. This is a must try for dark chocolate lovers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, November 28, 2014
One of my dispatchers indicated that this was her very favorite candy bar in the whole world, and I bought her one as a surprise.
I had one tiny piece, and it was very good indeed!