Rugrats 7 Seasons 1991
Amazon Instant Video
1. Baby Commercial Phil and Lil star in a diaper commercial, upset the crew and destroy the director's prized set.
2. Together at Last When Phil and Lil get in a fight over a toy, Betty separates them by sending Lil to Tommy's while Phil stays at home. But it's not too long before Tommy and Chuckie help Lil reunite with her brother.
3. Twins' Pique Phil and Lil decide they want to be different--Phil tries to be like Chuckie, and Lil tries to be like Angelica. Eventually, they discover the people they admire most are each other.
4. The Unfair Pair Tired of being left out at Phil and Lil's house, Angelica claims to know which twin is the favorite and which is the reject.
5. Clan of the Duck After Lil explains the benefits of dresses, Phil and Chuckie give them a try.
6. I Do Triumphant as her stint as a flower girl, Angelica plans an elaborate wedding for Lil and Chuckie. Marriage isn't quite what they expect and they finally decide to exchange "I Don'ts".
7. Trading Phil In order to impress some four-year old girls with a "thing" for babies, Angelica promises to be nice to the Rugrats forever if Phil will stop making mudpies with them and go play house with the older girls.
8. Okey Dokey Jones and the Ring of Sunbeans Grandpa Lou takes the babies to an exotic pet shop to look at animals. Angelica, jealous of the ring Grandpa Lou gave to Lil as a present, tries to steal it, losing the ring in the process and prompting the babies to go on an Indiana Jones type adventure.
9. The Perfect Twins Betty's English cousins come to visit America, bringing their perfectly mannered twins. Lil, feeling as if she and Phil are not living up to the "perfect twin" billing her English cousins have, tries to persuade Phil to be a perfect twin as well.
10. Lil's Phil of Trash When Taffy takes the babies on a picnic in the park, Phil bonds with Dusty, a young "sanitation artist" picking up trash, who is eventually revealed to be doing community service for littering.
11. Sand Ho! After Grandpa reads them a pirate story, Tommy, Chuck, Phil and Lil imagine that they're buccaneers on the high seas. They battle their nemesis Admiral Angelica and eventually find a long-sought treasure.
12. The Slide After a traumatic experience at a "Chuck E. Cheese" pizza joint, Chuckie develops a horrible fear of going down the slide. Tommy, Susie, Phil and Lil must help him conquer his fear.
13. Family Feud After a game of charades gets a little too intense, the Pickles and the DeVilles stop talking and the rugrats set out to reunite the two families.
14. Tommy For Mayor When the Rugrats overhear a mayoral candidate on television, they decide that Tommy is their mayor. Angelica insists that they must have an election, and she and Susie become "champagne managers" for Tommy and Phil respectively.
|Genres||Fantasy, Adventure, Comedy, Kids & Family|
|Director||Howard E. Baker|
|Starring||Elizabeth Daily, Christine Cavanaugh|
|Supporting actors||Cheryl Chase, Jack Riley, Melanie Chartoff, Michael Bell, Phil Proctor, David Doyle, Kath Soucie|
|Producers||Bee Beckman, David Blum, Vanessa Coffey, Gabor Csupo, Paul Germain, Sherry Gunther, Mary Harrington, Arlene Klasky|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
AHHHH, NOSTALGIA. WHEN NICKELODEON CARTOONS DID NOT SUCK
TEENAGE PREGNANCY WAS STILL SHUNNED UPON AND VIRTUALLY UNHEARD OF IN THE NINTIES
The discs are in perfect consition and they arrived early! I know have all the seasons of rugarats that I want! I am very happy with this seller!Published 2 months ago by Stephanie
l love having this dvd to watch any time i like and its the entire season i dont know why they put dill on the cover though when he doesnt show up till almost the end of the seasonPublished 11 months ago by smith22
How could I not love it. It's my childhood on demand. I kind of wished they were in regular order but any rugrats is good rugrats.Published 15 months ago by angelluv055
I used to watch rugrats as a child and now my kids love it too! They always ask me to turn to the "talking babies"Published 15 months ago by Carolina
I loved this show when I was a kid, so I ended up buying the whole series. It's a great show to learn from and enjoy from a child's point of view!!!Published 18 months ago by Ben H.
I bought this for my cousin and she loved it. What else can I say? The DVDs didn't have any defects and delivery was super quick, so hence, my high ratings.Published 22 months ago by John