Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on September 28, 2011
I ordered one pair of these gloves to see how I'd like them and then ordered two more. These gloves are great, soft, form fitting, and incredibly inexpensive. But don't let the low price fool you. They are are great.

And I know what I'm talking about because I am a bit of a glove connoisseur, currently owning about two dozen pairs from everywhere from the United States to Florence, Italy to Buenos Aires, Argentina to Tokyo, Japan. Plus I've owned scores of pairs in my lifetime. If you're looking for superb mid-priced driving gloves these are for you.
0Comment|129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2012
these gloves are exactly like Ryan Gosling's on Drive -- you will want to make sure to get the correct measurement of your hand. It takes a few days for the leather to stretch in the right places, but these gloves are soft and make you look like you know what's going down... and what's going down, exactly? driving is going down. do it.. buy these.. be ryan gosling for a day. (i got the small gloves, i'm 5'9" 160lbs, and I don't have small hands, but my measurement across my knuckles is 8 inches, so I opted for small, instead of the 8.5 large -- great decision)

Oh, btw -- I ordered these on Tuesday at like 4 am, and all the way from California they arrived today at 3pm in East Tennessee. Obviously the USPS man wears a pair of these and is probably Ryan Gosling, actually.
22 comments|83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 7, 2012
If you want to enhance your driving experience or just want a nifty accessory for your best "Drive" character costume (how about Stallone from Cobra?) then get these gloves. Good gloves help your grip on the steering wheel for spirited drives while allowing some measure of moisture-wicking. Likewise on cold or hot days, make it bearable to handle the controls of your vehicle; having lived in Chicago and Atlanta, chromed shift knobs look great but can be painful.

Some things to keep in mind when buying not just these gloves, but gloves in general: measure your wrist circumference and measure your finger to wrist length in addition to the prescribed circumference around the meat/knuckles of your hand. I wear size 7.5 Operating gloves and should theoretically be a medium sized pair of gloves, but I also know that I have slightly shorter fingers than the average person of the same glove size. These at mediums were pretty tight at the wrist and literally right up against my fingertips at full flex. After about 2 weeks of driving the leather has finally stretched to form, but still pretty snug. To recap, I'm 6'0" and a solid 247lbs so results may vary.

The quality of the leather is nothing special, hasn't lost its dye but it is on the thin side compared to nicer gloves I own. The gloves still remain supple showing appropriate sites of wrinkling at high flex points, but no premature wear. These gloves are unlined, but the leather is comfortable against your hands.

In summary, they look sharp, feel okay, but are a bargain for price so it's hard not to pick 'em up. However, I will say that if you have a Wilson's Leather near you (mall kiosks often carry it too), you can get driving gloves made from thicker leather with more room for pretty much the same cost.

Pros: Great value
Cons: little tight, feels thin
on February 21, 2011
The title pretty much says it. The gloves arrived quickly and I like the soft leather which makes it easy to grab things. Some driving gloves have a thick leather which makes it harder to perform simple tasks when driving.
on September 4, 2013
I think the gloves are good looking, good leather, and worth the price, but there are elements of cheapness about them:
1) Came in a cardboard envelope, no packaging other than a tag connecting the gloves.
2) I have a large hand, glove was a good fit, slightly loose, which is fine with me. However, the gloves seemed like an irregular - the four knuckle holes lined up with my middle three fingers, not with my pinkie (the holes are lined up straight, but my pinkie is shorter than the other fingers). Also, the snap on the right glove was misaligned by about 3/4", so when the snap is on, the back of the wrist gaps. As if I had an irregular. I added a photo.
3) I've noticed my hands getting black-stained, as others have, but I assume that will be temporary. I don't consider that a fault of the gloves.

I am satisfied with my purchase, I won't return the gloves, as the gloves are a nice quality leather at a good price, and I can live with the defects. But my grade won't be curved based on price.
review image
on November 19, 2015
I had these gloves since Dec 2014, so almost a year. They started out great for the price. They fit almost perfect (I have small hands) and I used them every time I drove my car. However, the quality of them started to show about 4 months ago. The left glove started tearing at some spots: the palms, fingers and thumbs. I never used these gloves outside the car, and were always kept there.I am quite disappointed as they started out perfect but slowly deteriorated over time. I would of given them less stars, but I give it three stars since there was a period of time when they were fine. I'll be looking to spend a little more to get better quality gloves.
review image review image
on April 26, 2012
I bought the gloves in black about 3 months ago, and have been using them when I drive, and on the occasional cold day when I feel that a glove couldn't hurt, but don't want to whip out the big mittens. The quality is great. The leather feels very soft and flexible, the snaps have never failed me, and the knuckle holes and perforations are just right. The fit of the glove is... like a glove. While they could definitely accommodate larger fingers or smaller ones, they still feel perfect no matter what. I'm really loving them, and although I'm not a "glove aficionado" or anything, I really seriously recommend these, if you want a high quality driving glove at an excellent price, these are the best deal you're going to get.
on March 16, 2012
If you want some affordable lightweight, well-made, stylish driving gloves, these are it.

These gloves have excellent stitching, they are well made, have a beautiful color to them(mine are espresso brown), and have a nice brass button to bring them together. BUT the only thing about them is the material is very VERY thin, so don't expect to use these for anything but driving and wearing them. They are NOT work gloves, or motorcycle gloves. I would think this is obvious enough since the knuckles are exposed, as is the back of the hand. Don't think you can wear these to work on your old Triumph when you can't get it to kick-start--they'll tear as soon as you catch a bolt. They are worth every penny for their purpose: driving. But if you're looking for some driving gloves that will last you forever as they should, I suggest a higher-end one with a thicker leather. I expect these will last for a couple years with light use and good care. That definitely makes them worth the money. If you want some family heirlooms, though, you'll have to pay the price.

Overall, great value for the money.
on February 9, 2011
Excellent leather quality. Stiched well and sized properly. Excellent value. Arrived quicker than expected. I will purchase another pair.
on March 6, 2012
I ordered these gloves not expecting them to be super high quality leather. I mean, what would you expect for this price. I was however, pleasantly surprised with the quality and construction of the gloves when I received them. They have a great stitching and and feel to them.

The only issue I have with them is that they do smell a bit funny. I'm sure it will go away with time but it's always annoying until the smell dissipates on a new leather product.

*Note* If you have small hands like me (7-8") and you like your gloves to fit tight I would purchase the womens version of these gloves that they sell. I ordered a small and they just don't fit me the way that I would like them to. However, I can't fault the company, I have this issue with ALL mens gloves which is why I tend to purchase womens gloves.