Published on December 9, 2009 by smn

1.0 out of 5 stars Nighty Night Tea
I slept the first night I used the product. On the 3rd night I started experiencing vertigo and balance problems. I discontinued use and 4 weeks later balance and vertigo problems finally went away. I gave it one star because it did help me sleep but the pain was not worth the gain. I will tell you to be very careful if you try the product.
Published 14 months ago by TOM

5.0 out of 5 stars It has been wonderful nighty night for me ever since i've started drinking this!, December 9, 2009
smn (washington, dc) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Traditional Medicinals Organic Nighty Night, 16-Count Boxes (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
I've suffered from sleeplessness for many years and refuse to try any medications or pills to help me. After trying more than ten variety of tea brands (all still sitting in my kitchen!) to help me better sleep at night--I have found this one to work like wonders! I have been able to sleep soundly and even after waking up in the middle of the night, I am able to go back to sleep quickly. I drink a strong cup when I get home from work and throughout the evening w/dinner and have a cup sitting on my table near my bed. Even if I'm out late, I have a cup before bedtime and noticed I am able to sleep without waking up in the very early morning. I'm not sure if this will work for others who have also suffered from many nights of sleeplessness, but it sure has for me! : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Night Night helps me sleep!, July 17, 2010
KLT (Indiana, USA) - See all my reviews
I started using Nighty Night about 2 weeks ago to help with my insomnia, and it is making a world of difference! For anyone suffering from chronic insomnia like I have for years, try this product. My daughter told me how it helped her for occasional bouts of sleeplessness, but my problem is more severe than hers, and I'm so glad I listened to her! I'm now able to fall asleep easily within 30 minutes of drinking this tea. I let it steep for 14-15 minutes, and the flavor is very pleasant. I add just a tiny bit of sugar to sweeten it. Soon after I finish it, I'm yawning and ready for bed! I'm sleeping through the night again, and even if I wake up, I'm having much less trouble falling back to sleep than ever before. I have not taken anything for my insomnia other than melatonin, and I think this works better than that! Couldn't be happier now that I'm getting some quality shut-eye! I highly recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars SLEEPY TIME IN UP YA FACE, June 9, 2013
PDX Dood (So. California) - See all my reviews
Listen, it works for me. I had a hard time 1.) falling asleep and 2.) staying asleep. This junk gets me to sleep and helps me stay there. See you in Dreamland, sucka

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this tea, April 3, 2012
At least one of the ingredients in this tea has clinical evidence that it can help with anxiety. You can look it up online, it is the passionflower. Chamomile also has some clinical evidence but not as strong as passionflower. So this isn't just a "feel good" tea--it is actually medicinal even though Traditional Medicinals can't say that or the FDA would land on them like a ton of bricks. That's fine, just type passionflower in your favorite search engine.

Beyond that this tea is a perfect addition to your nighttime ritual. Having a bedtime ritual can help you fall asleep faster even if the tea itself does nothing at all. I like to use the tea as a signal to my body and mind that the day is over and it is time now to relax and go to sleep.

But please don't expect this tea to knock you out like an Ambien--it doesn't work that way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing around to help with sleeplessness, February 6, 2011
a reader (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
This tea is the absolute only thing that helps me get a good night sleep. Unlike drugs & even melatonin, there is no groggy effect in the morning. It is MUCH more effective than camomile for me. And it can be used every night indefinitely with no ill effects! If you suffer from sleep issues try this first.

5.0 out of 5 stars This tea calmed my nerves, March 20, 2011
Got this for my sister. She claims "Tea worked like a miracle--it really helped calm my nerves! Can't beat something being organic/natural"

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sleepy-time tea, September 12, 2009
Nice taste with honey and without. Works best if taken right before getting ready for bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite teas!, February 13, 2014
I can honestly say I drink this tea almost every single night before bed. I let it steep for ten minutes, then I add two teaspoons of honey. Warm and delicious, very soothing. Before you know it, I'm off for a good night's sleep. Highly recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Slept like a baby....even away from home!, September 19, 2014
My husband travels for business and for years he's had trouble sleeping the first few nights, until he just gets so tired he practically collapses into bed a couple of nights in. Even then, he never slept through the night and woke really, really early. He started drinking this tea a few nights before he left for his latest trip and it helped him sleep better at home so thought it was worth a try for traveling. The first night he said he "slept like a baby"! He said he woke a few times during the night but fell back to sleep pretty easily. This has NEVER happened when he's been on a trip! That's the best testament to this tea that we could give!

5.0 out of 5 stars it works!!!, January 17, 2011
I had insomnia for the past two years and i have tried every thing.nothing worked until i found this magical tea.this is the ultimate solution to insomnia and sleepless problem.in the morning i feel fresh and sharp again and no more tired sleepy feeling in the morning.Try it if you struggle from sleepless.and amazon prices on this tea is un bittabe. its half the price you can purchase from store.

Traditional Medicinals Organic Nighty Night, 16-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)
$36.00 $19.85
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.