5.0 out of 5 stars Good value
This book was required for a class I am taking. The price was great on here, and as far as textbooks go, this is a good one. It is interesting, fast-paced and informative.
Published on January 20, 2012 by Melissa

2.0 out of 5 stars Readable but heavily used.
The book is readable but it's heavily used with pages falling out. It should be my choice as to how much I want to right in a review!!!
Published 16 months ago by Keisha Kearse

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, January 20, 2012
This review is from: Traditions & Encounters: A Brief Global History (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars liked it, February 25, 2013
its good easy to understand and a good tool to study from when you have exams.
it is a little heavy but not to much

2.0 out of 5 stars Readable but heavily used., September 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Received It Fast!, July 4, 2012
The book was shipped quickly, in good shape, and just as described.
I was really impressed that it got here so fast.
Just in time for summer classes at the University.

3.0 out of 5 stars Text Book, June 30, 2012
Upon completion of ordering this book on Sun, I sent an email asking about expediting the shipping and that I would pay for the additional cost. I needed the book fast for my class. I got an email response right away, which was very surprising considering it was late that same night (Sun). I was encouraged because I was told she would contact me in the morning to tell me how quick it would arrive and we would go from there (based on where I live). When I followed up with two emails in the morning (Mon) I got no response until 5:20 pm, stating she was sorry for not getting back sooner and had already shipped the book, and hoped I would get it by Sat (losing the entire week of my class). I did receive the book today (Sat) and it was in shrink wrap from the postal service with a tag saying it was rec'd damaged (the original soft bubble mailer was ripped) within the postal system. The book is a large soft-back text book, which is quite heavy, needing better shipping materials to ensure the book wasn't damaged. Luckily the book itself wasn't damaged and it is in good condition as stated by seller. I'm disappointed there wasn't a little more effort made to accommodate me as a buyer...this was $120 book and I did have another choice of sellers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrrrgh!, August 6, 2011
I have most of the truly world history texts. I cannot pick the better or worse,at least not yet. Also,I'm too prejudiced/compromised:I knew Jerry at the seige of Knoxville,not CSA Gen. Longstreet's siege but the c.1970 siege. I applaud all world histories as a way towards eliminating sieges through more than tolerance,but appreciation,the wisdom of love.
Where is Pinball-John Lund, Carroll, Farouk The Palestinian Refugee? Arrrrgh!?! Vicki?[& Sam?]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Service, February 2, 2010
It came very promptly, for which I was extremely grateful. The book itself was in great condition. I got it for a class, and it seems to have a lot of good information, which is nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery at a great price, September 17, 2010
Thank you for saving us over $40 on this book compared to other online stores. Book arrived brand new and still shrink wrapped. Thanks again for a great value!

Traditions & Encounters: A Brief Global History
Traditions & Encounters: A Brief Global History by Heather Streets Salter (Paperback - February 18, 2010)
Used & New from: $32.25