5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect belt for suits/ dressy outfits
This belt fits my tastes: no visible stitching anywhere; I like the beveled edge; and most importantly--no writing or corporate logos visible anywhere on it.

Published on May 8, 2011 by Z. Hyde

1.0 out of 5 stars A complete disappointment.
Published on August 24, 2012 by nonroot

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect belt for suits/ dressy outfits, May 8, 2011
This review is from: Trafalgar Mens Broadrick Belt (Accessory)

I don't understand why some companies try to make "nice" clothes and accessories, and then print their corporate logos on the outside, like on the buckle or somewhere. This belt is not like that. It is plain.

that's what I really like about this belt. It is as plain as the day is long. A tasteful, rectangular buckle, and un-adorned leather.

It's about 20% too expensive for what it is, but, I can't find anything else that fits my criteria (plain, no corporate logos, nice leather, narrow & fits in suit pants, and not-reversible) for less. So, this is the belt I will buy and wear from now on.

Incidentally, I hate reversible belts because the buckle often breaks off. This belt is not reversible. There is nothing gimmicky about it. It is plain, beautiful, elegant, and serviceable. This is the belt that you need to wear with your nice outfits. No other.

1.0 out of 5 stars A complete disappointment., August 24, 2012
This review is from: Trafalgar Mens Broadrick Belt (Accessory)
I bought this belt in black after a very positive experience with the brown Trafalgar Kensington belt. I regret the purchase. Not only is this belt flimsy -- the belt I received was far thinner and more flexible than the Kensington -- it's in no way worth the extra cost over the Kensington. It has a poor texture, a hideous buckle (the buckle has grooves that stick out if you're not tucking your shirt), and is generally a poor product. After experiencing it for a week, I wouldn't buy it for ten dollars. My belt has already creased and bent sharply due to its thin cut. What a frustration.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not high quality, May 17, 2013
The belt is lower overall quality than other belts purchased at half the price. My lesson is not to buy belts online..you need to see them and touch them to understand their value and levels of quality

4.0 out of 5 stars No longer made in the USA :-(, June 17, 2013
I ordered this to replace a similar Trafalgar belt that was showing its wear. At the same time, I also ordered a $100 Allen Edmonds belt for comparison. Although the Allen Edmonds is made in the USA and the Trafalgar is made in China, the initial quality of the Trafalgar appeared far better. Both the leather and the buckle on the Trafalgar looked better and higher quality. That said, the quality seems to have gone down since I bought my previous Trafalgar about 10 years ago that was made in the USA and had a solid brass buckle from Italy. The new belt looks good out of the package but we'll have to see how it ages...

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Expensive, February 6, 2013
Just doesn't look like a $70 belt. A couple of the other reviews raised caution flag also. If it looked like nice expensive Cordovan leather I might have kept it, but I just thought it could have come off a T J Maxx rack. Credit where it's due: both shipping and refund were quick.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good belt but not worth the price, May 14, 2014
The Trafalgar black belt is a great compliment for suits or slacks for people looking for a simple, elegant design. However, while the quality of the belt is not "cheap," it is not significantly different in quality from what one could get for under $50. I've found that the belt has a more distressed look after a few months use than others I have purchased from the same price range.

If you are looking for a sharp, clean belt to add to your wardrobe, this product can be a good purchase. However, know that the price is ultimately $20-30 too high for what you will get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, clean look, April 6, 2013
I am very pleased with this purchase. I originally bought a belt with a brass buckle and exchanged it for this one. The exchange was easy and free. The nickle finish on the broadrik belt is a clean look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handsome & Attactive furnishing, November 4, 2012
This review is from: Trafalgar Mens Broadrick Belt (Accessory)
This dress belt is also included in my collection. Very high quality materails,Well made,Masculine looking,Clean & classic style ,Great color.Another hard to find high quality product( not found ) in many shops & Top Dpartment Stores. This one is also a keeper.

Trafalgar Mens Broadrick Belt