Trail Blazer TBL-24AR 2-Inch Anvil Ratchet Lopper with Telescopic Handle (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Telescoping handle to reach hard to get to areas
- Ratcheting mechanisem provides quicker cutting with less effort
- Pin locking device that is more reliable and easier to use than twist-lock method
- Cuts branch up to 3-inch in diameter in seconds
- Quality and durable construction
Top Customer Reviews
I had looked forward to using a lopper with a telescopic handle, but the quality of construction and strength of the lopper is poor. The arms of the lopper appear to be made of a lightweight aluminum. The light weight feature is good; but after extending out the telescopic handle I bent the arm lopping off a shoot. Because it was bent I was unable to collapse the handle. I took it to a hardware store; they helped straighten it so it would collapse. Now I do not extend the arms out to full length; I only trim small diameter shoots; and the lopper falls apart frequently where the anvil ratchet joins the handle. I am not able to use this lopper as I had intended.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bent the handle on the first branch I tries to cut. It will not telescope any more. The ratchet action is not very good.Published on December 31, 2013 by loan gobin
I've owned and or used a lot of loppers and clippers of various types. The ratchet mechanism on these works well to get through thick branches. Read morePublished on April 22, 2012 by F. Watermolen