4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product
I carry a 2 inch and 3 inch binder, a laptop, a textbook, various school supplies, and a couple of gatorade bottles with me to my classes every day with this bag. I've never had a problem with it, and it seems to hold up to abuse quite well. The colors work nicely as well.
Published on March 22, 2011 by Jennie Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice LOOKING, but disappointing.
Published on November 1, 2011 by L. Gamble

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, March 22, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for school, September 4, 2011
My son wanted a 'grown up' book bag for sixth grade and decided he wanted a messenger bag. I wasn't to sure about that choice for him because he's not the most organized child. But, I bought it anyway and have been throughly impressed! It is very roomy and because it has more width room than length my son is able to see his bag getting junky and clean it out himself! The bag also seems to be helping him stay more organized and he keeps his books a notebooks together better and can find things more easily. My son has loved his messenger bag since day one and carries it to school proudly~he thinks it makes him cool! I'm just glad it has held up to the test and looks like it will be around for along time to come! Great bag!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice LOOKING, but disappointing., November 1, 2011
L. Gamble "42dazekidz" (Baltimore, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This product could easily obtain a 5 star rating, if they would have included the inside zipper pocket (even a small one). This bag is very handy for the teens and very stylish. No where to store keys, bus ticket or pass securely, but does have a place for cell phone and three other open pockets. I wish they would redo, I would be willing to pay more (paid about $15 bucks).

4.0 out of 5 stars Holding up well so far, May 7, 2012
Bought this for my son instead of a backpack. So far it is holding up well. Water bottle holders on the ends are pretty small. It fits over my young son's shoulder when adjusted. Just enough room for his homework folder, a book and soft sided lunch box.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for its price, October 27, 2011
The sling messenger bad looks great; simple and effective. Even though, it lacks
features other similar bags have its good for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 semesters later... edit 6 semesters later, December 12, 2012
I STILL love this bag. It's been very sturdy, and it works as a laptop bag too. I did not expect this to hold up as well as it has.

1.0 out of 5 stars Seams could not hold out!, October 18, 2012
First six weeks of school and it broke at the seams...waste of money...Very Disappointed! Not For Middle School!! Wish there was some form of warranty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Back To School, September 28, 2012
Darlene M. Wiger (Kent, Wa. United States) - See all my reviews
My Grandson entered 6th grade this year, and he wanted a "book bag". I am pleased to say, this bag is just perfect, much better than a regular backpack. It holds his 2 inch binder, Algebra book, and others, his lunch, and it still has plenty of room! The bag is durable & nice looking.
I shop pretty much exclusively thru Amazon - With such a vast array of merchandise, I almost always find want I want - and I love having Amazon Prime - 2 day shipping!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Is as big as described, June 30, 2012
This was a second try on purchasing a new bag for my middle school son. The first one was small. This bag is actually big enough for him to fit all this stuff in. The previews reviews on this bag opted for me to purchase it. It is perfect for my middle schooler. It was just delivered so do not know how will hold up but it seems to be sturdy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoulder bag, December 7, 2011
Paul Jacobs "PJ" (Paso Robles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This item was much larger than I anticipated and was awkward to carry. The color scheme was kind of garish and probably better suited for a junior high school student.
The quality is good and appears durable.