Buying Alaska 4 Seasons 2015
Amazon Instant Video
1. Kenai Kabins Darien and Delana are looking to buy their first house near the Kenai River. But this musical couple can't afford to break the bank, so they'll have to look for a bargain away from the river's edge.
2. Pilot's Paradise Nicole and pilot Bruce have decided to leave the Lower 48 behind and make a new life up north. With their own private plane, they can buy a house anywhere they want. The search is on for a home with a runway.
3. Frontier City Roland and Tiffany live in Alaska's biggest city, Anchorage. But the non-stop, fast-paced lifestyle is getting to be too much for their big family. They want a home within 30 minutes of downtown where they can still escape into the wilderness.
4. Million Air Wes and Angela own an air taxi company in Alaska. He flies the plane and she runs the office. They want to land a million dollar dream home and can fly anywhere in the state to find it. But if they can't agree on the location, their search may be grounded
5. Big Wheels and Big Deals Ron and Lacey have a big truck and a small budget for their new home. They're willing to sacrifice space for the truck to be right on a lake near Big Lake, Alaska, but can they find enough room for their whole family?
6. Trailblazers In remote Alaskan towns, all-terrain vehicles and snowmobiles are the best way to get around. ATV mechanic Kolin and his girlfriend Alissa are looking for a home with access to Alaska's epic backwoods trails.
7. Glacier City Karie moved from Kansas to Alaska to live out a childhood dream of building a cabin in the mountains. When she met builder Robbie, they ended up building a relationship instead of a home. Now, these two are on the hunt to find the perfect rustic home!
8. Dog Mushing Millionaires Mike and Lorraine are Alaskan entrepreneurs who have turned his construction skills and her dog mushing glacier tours into gold – they're millionaires! And they're looking for a million-dollar property in the Alaskan city.
9. Secret City Unless you're flying over Alaska's isolated village of Seldovia, you may not even know it exists. Pilot Jaime and his girlfriend Dusty take to the sky to find their own piece of this remote town on a tight budget of $125,000.
10. Treehouse Tour Jeremy and Danielle are newlyweds who want to buy their first home in Homer, Alaska but they don't have a lot of money. Fortunately, in Homer they can live the Alaskan dream for only $150,000 – it just might not be the dream they had in mind.
11. Escape from Juneau John and Elise are newlyweds living in downtown Juneau, the busiest cruise ship port in Alaska. They're looking to escape the crowds and land a property where they can relax.
12. Gold Town River guides, Brian and Alisa, want to put their adventurous lifestyle to the test by looking at some remote wilderness cabins in Haines, the adventure capital of Alaska.
13. Fishy Business In the small fishing village of Haines, Harry and Genny are looking to move away from their neighbor - Harry's fish cannery business. To escape the smell, they'll search far and wide, from handmade log homes, to a remote island!
14. Rainforest Cabins In the Alaskan rainforest of Juneau, Bryan and Amy want to leave their trailer home behind for a bigger house. Alaska's state capital is the most expensive city in the state, so to find a house in their budget they'll need to look in some far off places.