Call of The Wildman 4 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Miner Threat Turtleman's got a date with a country critter that's got a taste for chewing the wooden support beams of a rural coalmine. Then, Turtleman must save the day after a tornado tears through the countryside, releasing lethal chemicals into a turtle pond.
2. Killer at Shaker Village Kentucky's Shaker Village is home to a bird sanctuary, but this church has got a new mystery member, and it's practicing blood sacrifice! Then, signs of a home invasion are becoming too much for one family to ignore, and Turtleman is their only hope.
3. Santa Claws A hedgehog at a local petting zoo turns up dead, with only a pair of tooth marks left as evidence. Then, local realtors are planning an open house for a historic Kentucky mansion when a critter with a taste for pastries undermines their selling attempts.
4. Beehive Massacre A bachelor auction has a treat for its bidders when Turtleman shows up as the prize of the party. Three ladies pool their money to win a date with the Turtleman, and he meets them for a date at one of his favorite haunts: a pond full of snapping turtles!
5. Speedway Demons Varmints have taken over Ponderosa Speedway and rustling them up is too much for Turtleman alone. Together, the Turtle Team catches wily raccoons, grizzly groundhogs and a mama possum! Then, Turtleman has to track down an escaped massive boa constrictor.
6. Hell Hog Turtleman's back in New Orleans and teaming up with John "Hogman" Schmidt. Wild hogs are posing a direct threat to a real estate developer's property. Then, shrimper Big Sexy's livelihood is at stake when a pack of muskrats prevent him from setting…
7. French Quarter Coyote Turtleman heads south to New Orleans to help innocent civilians in danger where a coyote is on the loose. He's then out to stop an invasive species destroying the Louisiana swampland in Baton Rouge.
8. Baby Mama Drama A litter of baby raccoons must be rescued after Turtleman unknowingly captures their mother during a nuisance call. A local farmer and his cattle are spooked after a feral horse breaks through a fence, and Turtleman must wrangle it with his bare hands.
9. Jaws of Hell The Turtle Team is going back to college to clean up a host of gnarly critters that have moved into a frat house. A snapping turtle attacks a local preacher's congregants during a baptism in a pond, and the ceremony can't resume without Turtleman's help.
10. Trailer Park Stink Bomb A beaver dam threatens erosion and flooding to a farm, while a pesky beaver drags the Turtle team through the mud. Local trailer park residents flee after a putrid odor persists for several days. The source is the vermin Turtleman hates most -- a skunk!
11. Night of the Digging Dead A local cemetery is being disrespected by a canine whose cunning is matched only by its beauty. An emu farmer has lost one of his prized birds and despite no experience with these exotic animals, Turtleman agrees to find it.
12. Sawmill Slasher Turtle Team Jake's wood-supplier is forced to shut down after a mysterious critter chews through the sawmill's wiring. Turtleman makes a last-ditch effort to clear the studio of snakes before a Kentucky bluegrass legend arrives for his instrument.
13. Tee'd Off Turtles The reputation of a local winery and the livelihood of its owners are on the line and it's up to Turtleman to preserve them. Golf balls are piling up in a pond at a local course where aggressive snapping turtles are swarming and chomping at the bit.
14. Pig Wallow Predator Turtleman shows some Kentucky pride when he's called to rescue a stable of horses from a potentially venomous snake. At a local swine farmer's watering hole, a drift of hogs and a pair of snapping turtles are careening on a mutual path toward destruction.
15. Killer in the Cavern A serial killer is on the loose at a local farm where rabbits have been getting brutally murdered on a nightly basis. At one of the last drive-in theaters in Kentucky, an unidentified critter is threatening to halt business.
16. Fairground Fiasco A traveling carnival's critter problem has gotten so out of control that it threatens the entire operation. A playground sits within striking distance of an unknown predator that has been digging up an unsuspecting family's backyard.
Long live Turtleman. By far and away the best reality show on television. (Of course we all suspect the critters rehearse their amazing antics, but then who cares, it is great... Read morePublished 23 days ago by Minnesota Bob
Great family viewing. My sons love it and we love that it encourages their love of the outdoors. We watch them over and over.Published 12 months ago by Barry Craig Bissette Jr
There is nothing else like this show anywhere on tv. It is so original and fun. Lately I have noticed copy cats on other shows trying to imitate the Turtleman style but it falls... Read morePublished 18 months ago by Horseshoecrab