Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Hardcover|Change

on September 11, 2012
In his second book on vintage trailers, Mr Americana Phil Noyes has done it again. This book took me back and beyond to immerse in places and dreams of a time that I only get to glimpse at now. The artwork and photos that fill this book are truly gems that must have taken a lifetime to compile... Makes me wonder what got left out? - Hopefully enough for another book soon!

~Joey
on April 24, 2013
If you're a vintage trailer fanatic like I am, then this book is for you. There's not a lot of text, but the amount of visual pleasures is incredible. There are loads of vintage photos, vintage ads, vintage cartoons, etc. from start to finish. From the early beginnings of travel trailers, all the way up through the magnificent beauties of the 50's and '60's, this book will make you want a trailer if you don't already have one, and will make you appreciate the beauty in your trailer if you do have one. It's an incredible journey through travel trailer history. It would take you forever and cost you a fortune to collect all the content that is included in this wonderful book's 192 pages. It's simply AWESOME!!!
on September 19, 2012
As a vintage travel trailer owner and enthusiast I know a good trailer book when I see one. This one isn't just good, it's the best...period. Mr. Noyes has outdone even himself - "Trailer Travel" was no slouch, people - with this gorgeous volume. Features charming text and beautifully arranged and reproduced literature, photos, and ephemera that we mortals could spend a lifetime looking for. And here it is, all in one place. Indispensable for the trailer fan, aesthetic candy for everyone else. DO NOT WAIT FOR A SOFTCOVER EDITION. This is the one you want!
on April 8, 2013
Perfect coffee table book that will interest everyone. Trailers galore! Totally worth it for the slices of trailer life presented in snapshots alone. I have every trailer book that is possible to find and this is number one! Buy this book! You will love it. A visual treat you will cherish forever.
on September 11, 2012
I had no idea that this kind material even existed. This book is chocked full of amazing images and every page blew me away. There is even a spread devoted to trailer related sheet music from the thirties and the pics of the toys are beautiful. I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves vintage americana or just cool design.
on January 23, 2013
Great photos from times past, neat old ads for travel trailers and related things. I would love to know the history of some of the people in the "family" photos. The "trailer badges" pages are excellent, great detail for the restoration that one might undertake some time. The section on "trailer parks" was just as I remembered them growing up in California in the 50's. Great book, well done.
on April 22, 2014
Love this book. My husband (and myself) both pore over anything having to do with 40s - 50s Americana, but especially campers. The photos in "Trailerama" are printed vividly and the entire book is put together so carefully, we just knew the author felt the same as we. Turned out to be my husband's favorite Christmas gift.
on January 16, 2015
We're in the midst of doing a renovation on a 1966 camper and I wanted just a bit of inspiration. We're not "glampers", we just like vintage. This book has lots of vintage photos and art to whet your appetite for all things vintage trailer.
on May 29, 2015
My oldest son loves nostalgia and I try to purchase him something new every Christmas. This s a wonderful book to add to his collection. Great for nostalgia buffs in general, and for those enamored of trailers in particular. The illustrations are terrific.
on September 27, 2013
What a fun book. I enjoyed every bit of this book. You can't help but look at the pictures and join in the fun. I wonder what became of those folks and their campers. This is mainly a picture book, with some facts and humor thrown in. I saw quite a few vintage era campers I was completely unaware of, very clever in design, and would have cost a years salary!

If you like campers, or Americana, grab this book.