5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it!
It was exactly what we were hoping it would look like. My daughter was thrilled with it and can't wait for school to start so she can use it!
Published 7 months ago by TinaM

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality for the price $24
Poor quality for the price $24.99 price I paid. There's no padding on the back panel at all and looks/feels cheaply made. I recently purchased better quality backpacks with padding at Kohl's for 1/2 the price. But my 5-year-old selected it and loves it, so I can't return it. I'm not expecting it to make it through the school year. Would not purchase again.
Published 6 months ago by LB

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it!, June 19, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality for the price $24, July 30, 2014
LB "LB" (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended to carry heavy text books, July 31, 2014
Cute and adequate for my 7 year old. Would rate 3.5 stars only because of its durability. Not recommended to carry heavy text books.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... the beginning of the school year and still in great condition. Perfect size for her and great quality ..., November 21, 2014
Bought for my 7 year old at the beginning of the school year and still in great condition. Perfect size for her and great quality at a decent price. Very happy with it : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything my daughter wanted for Kindergarten! She thinks she's ..., July 24, 2014
Everything my daughter wanted for Kindergarten! She thinks she's so big and this backpack is the colors and design she likes.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves the backpack, has the side pockets ..., January 11, 2015
My daughter loves the backpack, has the side pockets for her water bottle and the straps adjust to her small frame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design and great artwork, August 13, 2014
Got this backpack for my niece... It's the perfect backpack great style very happy with this backpack

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 5, 2014
My daughter loved it the moment she saw it! Fast Shipping and a good product for the price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute but bad bad quality !, July 31, 2014
louise g trump (Centerville, Uath) - See all my reviews
My daughter saw this bag and love it, so i bought. The quality is the same as the $8,$10 dollars backpacks around, in fact, i saw a pretty similar one at another store for $8. This backpack has such a bad quality that i got in the mail, open the zipper to check inside and the zipper ripped the material. Luckily my daughter is a easy one and I am returning this and getting something better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 16, 2014
Large enough for elementary girl and cute and sturdy.