Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: How to Train Your Bichon Frise (How To...(T.F.H. Publications))
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 12, 2002
This is a excellent book on the total care of the Bichon Frise. It is the only book necessary to answer all your questions. I'd definitely rate this book a 5+ ! It is a wonderfully illustrated hardback that you will want to keep as a reference. It offers great advice from littering to the elderly adult dog.
0Comment|95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 9, 2012
The title of the book attracted me because I thought it was directed at those who already own a Bichon Frise. Couple of chapters are apbut "choosing the right dog"; "is the bichon the right choice" etc etc. Lot of history about Bichons I had already read in another book. Then there is a lot of information generic to training any dog, not just bichons. I thumbed through the book in about 10 minutes and was done--did not find it compelling.
on November 4, 2010
This is an excellent book. I wish I had had it when I received my first Bichon in 1995. I have read it often and when I received my second Bichon at 12 weeks old, I was into this book a lot. It is excellent and I highly recommend it to all owners, new and ones who think they are seasoned Bichon owner/trainers. You will love it!
on October 12, 2012
There is absolutely no significant information in this book that you cannot find easily on the internet. The training section is very generic -- not specific to this breed at all. There are some cute pictures, but it's not worth buying the book for that reason. Save your money.
on May 5, 2013
Since I have spoiled my Bichon, which is easy to do with that breed, I really needed some help on training her.
on March 31, 2010
It is a small book, but is a wonderful book! I love it. :-)
on August 2, 2014
Great book, I love all the personal comments written into the book!
on October 5, 2014
very good condition
on June 4, 2015
Great book
on November 9, 2006
I got what I ordered in swift time. The product was in great condition and if there were more books I needed, i would order them from this person again. Thanks so much.