- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000FFEPBA
- UPC: 741459689841
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (89 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #177,525 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
The Loop Trainer® Low-Powder Strength Training Resistance Band Loop (2 in. x 12 in.) Yellow, Medium
- Provide Progressive Resistance Exercise for all of your rehabilitative and fitness needs.
- 99.998% FREE of soluble proteins (Latex Allergens). No messy powder. Easy to remembe Progressive Resistance System.
- LOW PRICE. Closed Loops good for providing lower body exercises. Eliminate the need to tie knots in the Therapy Bands. No seem so no weak spots.
- Exercise band & Tubing therapy is the most commonly prescribed exercise modality for rehabilitation, conditioning and training.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I want to make it clear that I was not abusing these bands. I was using them in a fashion commensurate with how they should be utilized, and I was not slip knotting them or anything like that. While tearing the band does not render it completely useless (as it can simply be gripped differently), I was nevertheless irritated with the shoddy quality of the bands.
Band training is something I think is a good supplement to a well rounded training routine, and I definitely subscribe to their use. In the future however, I will cough up the money for additional Jump-Stretch brand bands, and avoid cheapies like those reviewed here.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I wanted something with minimal commitment to start with (there's too much going on in all those band multipacks). Read morePublished 4 months ago by SpeaksForTrees
I bought 2 loops. One of them ripped right away during first use. Second one still holding. I think it runs slightly thinner than other medium loops I experienced.Published 4 months ago by Busy mom
perfect for what I needed. I used it to teach girl scouts about fitness. They had a great time.Published 9 months ago by CLCK
Its not like the originally ban. It was a lot weaker and not as durable.Published 11 months ago by Notsatisfied