From the Back Cover
Follow a training cycle start to finish!
Use modern instructional techniques and dynamic delivery to reach and teach learners!
There's a big difference between "knowing your stuff" and knowing how to teach others your stuff. Trainers have to know both. Whether you're an employee who has been tapped to train co-workers or a professional trainer who wants to hone your skills, Training For Dummies provides proven, effective tools and approaches.
Discover how to
- Conduct needs assessments
- Custom design training courses
- Adapt for different learning styles
- Enhance participation and learning
- Prepare for the new certification procedure
About the Author
Elaine Biech, known as "the trainer's trainer," is President and Managing Principal of ebb associates inc, a strategic implementation, leadership development, and experiential learning consulting firm.