5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps me off the SSRIs!
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for me
This did not work well for me at all. Very disappointed. I personally found that a Theanine chewable helped me instantly relax more than anything.
Published 4 months ago by S. Williams

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps me off the SSRIs!, September 3, 2013
This review is from: Tranquilene Total Calm - Herbal Stress Anxiety & Panic Remedy - Serotonin/GABA Support - 1 Month Supply (60 Capsules) - Calcium, Magnesium, Ashwagandha, Bacopa, Tryptophan, Theanine, B-Complex and More (Health and Beauty)
Anxiety runs in my family and while I managed to make it almost to the end of my 20s without having to address the issue it finally came to a head about a year ago. During that time I started taking Tranquilene daily and it's done wonders in keeping my anxiety under control and reducing the impact of any acute symptoms that might linger. In fact, I no longer experience "anxiety attacks" like I used to unless I'm pushing my body to its limits (no sleep, bad diet, partying too hard, etc.) and at that point I'm well aware that I'm causing it.

I like to take one pill in the morning and one at night to help keep an even amount of the supplement in my system. If there's an acute need I'll take one or two more and usually find that I'm feeling much better in about 20 minutes. I can't make that same claim for some of the prescription medications I've tried, including the usual suspects like benzos and zanax. I'm naturally less sensitive to most pharmaceuticals, often needing double the recommended dose in order to achieve effectiveness, but this is not the case with Tranquilene. I use it as directed and get the desired results.

I've recommended the product to many friends and family members and everyone who has tried it reports positive effects from decreased stress to better sleep. If you're looking for an all natural anti-anxiety supplement that actually works, this is it!

5.0 out of 5 stars First supplement of its kind I've tried that actually works, August 29, 2013
Tranquilene is the only supplement like this that has worked for me at all. Herbal remedies are the next 'big thing' and I have been a fan of them for years. Unfortunately, I spent a chunk of money on a few other 'calming' supplements that did nothing. Granted, it varies from person to person, but I really think, based on the ingredients and quality, that this brand just works better. It's a tad pricey, but I think it's very much in line with other supplements and a good starting point for those just staring their search for relief. When it comes to things we take into our body, it's usually worth it to spend a little more for higher quality. That's what I believe, anyway.

I bought this supplement to manage an overall feeling of stress in my life. I take the supplement as directed on the bottle. It does not have a strong taste or smell and is easy to swallow. I do not need the max dose of four capsules in 24 hours to feel the effects, either, which is great. I take them daily with a meal and have experienced a panic feeling less often and am able to relax more easily. I have kept a personal diary of my symptoms to discuss with my doctor and so far have only seen improvements. I feel better overall and am glad I started taking control of my feelings and body.

As long as you are safe about it and get help if your symptoms get worse, I think this supplement can only help you with stress/anxiety. I hope others will start taking steps to help themselves as I did. I definitely am happy with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tranquilene has become an important part of my anxiety management, August 29, 2013
Jay Simon (California, USA) - See all my reviews
I am a very anxious person but have thus far been able to control my symptoms without getting a prescription or seeing a professional. A few months ago, a family member fell and was in the hospital for some time. As you can imagine, this is a very stressful time for anyone. Everything turned out fine, thank goodness, but the situation was made worse by own natural levels of stress and anxiety. I decided that this was the 'last straw' and began to research herbal remedies and supplements. The ingredients in this Tranquilene supplement are all suggested to work together to calm the mind and body, so I ordered this one.

So far, my results have been better than expected! I take it according to the directions and sometimes the max dosage as well. When I take the supplement, I feel an overall greater sense of calm and can do things like focus and sleep much more easily than when I do not take the supplement. I am definitely being careful and keeping a close eye on my symptoms, but as of now it has totally eliminated a need to take prescription level drugs at this time. I am hoping that, by including these in my anxiety management, I can keep my anxiety in check for the long term. So far so good, and showing a lot of promise!

If you are looking to 'boost' your stress and anxiety relief and want a safe, reliable supplement, start here. I have only had good experiences with Tranquilene and plan to buy more when my bottle gets low. It's a part of my personal anxiety management, and I think it's a safe, easy to use treatment that can benefit most people as long as they are careful.

5.0 out of 5 stars A product I trust!, November 17, 2013
Finally! Something that I can feel comfortable taking WITH my SSRI. I take it when I am having an acute anxiety attack. It really helps because instead of putting me in a weird "funk" like Xanax , it just brings me back to my normal self. It also is all natural which is fabulous!!

4.0 out of 5 stars so far so good!, October 26, 2013
i should not be writing a review yet, since I just started taking it. but I must say I woke up much brighter and awake than usual. my husband said I was not as grouchy, and I was more willing to get out of bed than before the Tranquilene. I still notice some anxiety and mind fog. I am hoping after more time on this medication that will disappear completely. this is def worth it to try it. I feel good about this and that helps ALOT!!! best wishes for anyone struggling with anxiety and panic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Significantly Reduced My Compulsive Eating, August 30, 2013
I recently learned my late afternoon jitters and compulsive eating were actually symptoms of mild anxiety. I've struggled with both for decades. When I'd been taking Tranquilene for not even a month, both were nearly gone! Most recently, I've been caring for a parent recently diagnosed with acute leukemia. On the days I forget to take my Tranquilene, I notice a huge difference in my ability to cope with his situation and the additional demands placed on my life. I'm so much more at peace and have stable emotions and reactions with Tranquilene. Thank you, thank you, thank you! And the icing on the cake? Their customer service is top notch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, November 19, 2013
Jenna (Hoboken, NJ) - See all my reviews
I have tried many herbal supplements in the past for stress and anxiety and this is one of the best i have found that is all natural. I take 2 every morning and I do find that it helps with an overall sense of calm. I am going through a very stressful family situation right now and it has helped tremendously in keeping me calm and focused. The only side effect I have (and I did not see it mentioned in the other reviews) is that I get a "niacin flush" from the niacin in the product. When it first happened, i was a little freaked out and then I remembered that I had taken the supplement so I checked the bottle and there is niacin in it. Perhaps i am sensitive to niacin; however that has not stopped me from taking the product!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective for bouts of anxiety..., May 3, 2014
Brian C. (Redding, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I've suffered for many years from seemingly random episodes of anxiety, even to the point of trying a prescription medication several years ago. I don't like to take medicines if I can help it because of the chance of side-effects, not to mention how expensive they how. This Tranquilene worked within the hour to help calm that sense of "uneasiness" I often get. And I feel good about taking it because the ingredients are safe and healthy for my body,

5.0 out of 5 stars Small miracle for me! :), July 20, 2014
I've suffered from anxiety and panic attacks for about 15 years. I haven't wanted to go on prescription medication because of the significant side effects. So I've been dealing with it myself by generally avoiding things/places that I know will trigger me. Additionally, once a panic attack hits, I try to just recognize it and force myself to return to calm (deep breathing, thinking of calm places, etc...). It is what it is, and I deal with it.

I have tried many, many, MANY natural and herbal supplements over the years, but none have brought any significant improvement in my anxiety. Last week I was hit with a major panic attack. It was bad. I realized that I had to do something. I decided to go see my doctor. But something inside me told me to try one more time for a natural solution, and then if that doesn't help, THEN I'll go see my dr. Ok. So I had a plan. I searched many different websites and brands, and ultimately decided on Tranquilene Total Calm because of the ingredients and positive reviews.

Honestly, after I took the first pill, within 20 minutes I felt a difference. It felt like tension was relaxing. Like just a relaxing and calming of my mind (my thoughts stopped racing), and my body (the tight tension felt like it was melting away). I was so happy to have finally found something that makes a difference! A few hours later I took another pill. Just to keep the improvement going. I understand that by taking 2 pills a day, you accrue long term benefit. That sounds great to me!

I wouldn't say that this gets rid of anxiety 100%, but it knocks it down significantly and enables me to feel generally calm and with a sense of well being. I haven't had a panic attack since starting Tranquilene. I plan to continue taking it, and really wish it was on autoship so I could just have an automatic new supply every month. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to leave my testimonial to tell you all that it helps me greatly and I am so thankful I found it ..... that means no dr appt and script meds! Hurray for small miracles! :)

Honest reviews are a big part of my decision on purchases, and helped me decide to give Tranquilene a try. And so I wanted to pay it forward. :)

If anything changes in the future, or if I have any info to add, I will definitely update this review. Hope this helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars This product has been a Godsend!, February 24, 2014
Ever since the ripe age of 17 I began experiencing massive anxiety attacks. For years I struggled through on my own, not telling anyone about them until one day I had a really bad one in public. It was so scary that I knew I couldn't go on and contacted my doctor immediately. He put me on Xanax which made me ill but it was better than the attacks. I witnessed my body deteriorate from the harsh side effects that came along with this drug and decided it was time for a change. Well the change came in another drug- Clonazepam, which was even WORSE! I felt high and disoriented and sometimes super sleepy. I wasn't living my life anymore. It wasn't until recently, a friend told me about Tranquilene Total Calm. She said it is a safe and all natural supplement that could possibly be the end all of my panic attack nightmares. Well she was right!

After using Tranquilene Total Calm now for a few months I have notice an enormous change in my body, mind, and life. It has really helped and I couldn't be happier.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›