5.0 out of 5 stars The Best of the Best!
All of the tracks on this CD reflect the very best of the diverse world of New Age music. Not generic or annoying, this collection is soothing and pleasant, creating an ambience of tranquility, just as its title implies. High caliber composing and musical sophistication is evident throughout. Among my extensive new age and ambient collection, this one remains a favorite.
Published on November 14, 2002 by Ruth Stone

3.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing but fairly unimaginative
I felt this was standard relaxing type music that was bordering on being boring. I suppose that would put you to sleep faster if that was your goal. I happen to really like the " pure mood" series. Much more creative collection. Probably won't use this too much except for background to try to get to sleep (usually not a problem).
Published 17 months ago by Nancy

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best of the Best!, November 14, 2002
Ruth Stone "myrrh1313" (Lynwood, Illinois USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Relaxing and yes TRANQUIL, May 11, 2001
"mustangsally613" (Aurora, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tranquility (Audio CD)
I loved this CD! It is a great CD for those who like to listen to classical music, but not the regular classics with screeching violins and loud orchestras. This CD has beautiful melodies that are great to go to sleep to or wake up to or sit in the bath tub and listen to. It's wonderful, listen to it if you need to sit back and relax.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, February 4, 1999
This review is from: Tranquility (Audio CD)
On a scale of 1=10, this rates a 10 plus.
The most relaxing music I have ever heard. Absolutely beautiful!

5.0 out of 5 stars This CD helps me create, do homework, or just unwind..., February 18, 1999
This review is from: Tranquility (Audio CD)
I suggest you purchase this CD if you are searching for an experience with music that lifts your soul and spirit and invites you to concentrate and unwind in a relaxing and gentle way. I first heard this CD from my library; now I am purchasing it myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Etheric and oh, so soothing., July 24, 2007
L R A "AS I C IT" (Orlando, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tranquility (Audio CD)
Hands down, my absolute favorite relaxation CD. After a long and stressful day at work, I can put on this CD and instantly start feeling every muscle relax as the tensions melt away. Often I pamper myself by listening to it while soaking in a bubble bath w. a glass of wine by candlelight. And talk about a sleeping pill w. no hangover! This mind-altering, mood-elevating, soul-cleansing panecea of a CD is worth every penny. If I were a doctor, I would prescribe it for all my patients.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep Relaxation, November 26, 2012
This review is from: Island Tranquility (Audio CD)
Beautiful tropical music with sounds of rain, waterfalls and the ocean. I use this in the infared spa. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful meditating CD, August 27, 2012
This review is from: Tranquility (Audio CD)
I've boought this CD three times now through Amazon, for myself when I lost the copy a friend gave me and for others who I thought would enjoy it. The music is incrediably perfect for a mediation and perfect in length - 1 hour 15 minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tranquility, March 10, 2010
This review is from: Tranquility (Audio CD)
This is the most relaxing and beautiful music. I listen to it day and night!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Godsend, October 9, 2008
This review is from: Tranquility (Audio CD)
I listened to this cd every night to go to sleep while my (now) husband was over in Iraq. It got me through so many sleepless nights and calmed me down when it seemed the whole was crumbling around me. It is still one of my favorite cd's to instill calmness and serenity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tranquility is soooo relaxing., September 16, 2013
This review is from: Tranquility (Audio CD)
I listen to Tranquility on Sunday mornings while reading. I had a massage and she played this cd. Love it.

Tranquility
Tranquility by Madrugada (Audio CD - 1997)
Rate and Discover Movies