5.0 out of 5 stars Love this roomy backpack!!
Published 13 months ago by Old New Mom

3.0 out of 5 stars Zipper keeps catching!
It's big and seems durable but the zippers keep catching which is a big down side. Every day I have to fight with it. Very annoying.
Published 3 months ago by Nancy Castaldo

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this roomy backpack!!, November 2, 2013
My son has been using this backpack for almost 3 years. We bought it when he went into the 3rd grade and he is now in the 6th. His is green camo and still looks new. The backpack is so roomy! At the end of the day, his jacket, notebook, and lunchbox is in it when he gets home. As long as he likes this one, I won't have to purchase a new one. If I do, I'm getting another one of these! I've even thrown it in the washer and air dried it......looks great!

4.0 out of 5 stars GOT HOOKED ON BACKPACKS, May 20, 2014
On a recent business trip, my travel partner had a backpack and I was in awe of the freedom she had. So, when I got back home I ordered this backpack. I like pink-so that's why the pattern I picked. I love all the compartments this backpack has. The material is thinner than I thought a backpack is made of, but it seems sturdy. It it weren't for my concern for the thinness of the material, I would have given this product a 5-star.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Roomy and comfy to carry, July 22, 2014
This review is from: Trans by Jansport TM60 Supermax Backpack
Very roomy and for the price, I'm very happy. I got this pack because my son is going into middle school this year and needs a pack to hold up for long term with heavy books. These are my GoTo Bags for long-term use. I've always gotten multiple years use out of a single bag. I hope my son is as happy with Jansport as I am!

5.0 out of 5 stars Large backpack for struggling nursing student, May 13, 2014
Great backpack to fit my 10000 books in. Very happy with this backpack and it is very roomy. I am so happy I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 14, 2014
It is big enough for all of my daughters books and she still has room left in it for her extras from teachers

5.0 out of 5 stars Very big, great bag, September 30, 2014
Very Nice bag, big enough to hold two 2 inch binders with enough room for extra books. Zippers are a little sticky, but get easier to use over time. The fabric is a little thinner than it might seem, but it's still very very sturdy, and works great. The straps even curve to make it easier to carry! All in all it's a great bag, though I wouldn't recommend giving it to smaller kids, since it is large. Ideal for a middle-high school students.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great backpack!!!!, July 13, 2014
Bought this for my daughter for school. She loves it and it comes with a lifetime guarentee! Awesome!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, June 13, 2014
Awesome luv it!!!! Met my expectation would highly recommend it to anyone, looking for a stylish and spacious at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, June 4, 2014
My daughter LOVES it!!! She emptied her old rolling pack back. She wanted to be like the big kids and thought the roller back pack was to babyish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good backpacks, April 28, 2014
Jansport is a sturdy backpack, and this particular style is nice and big for teenagers. But their usually a little pricey. This was a good price. Had to have it.

Trans by Jansport TM60 Supermax Backpack