Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on May 20, 2014
On a recent business trip, my travel partner had a backpack and I was in awe of the freedom she had. So, when I got back home I ordered this backpack. I like pink-so that's why the pattern I picked. I love all the compartments this backpack has. The material is thinner than I thought a backpack is made of, but it seems sturdy. It it weren't for my concern for the thinness of the material, I would have given this product a 5-star.
on July 22, 2014
Very roomy and for the price, I'm very happy. I got this pack because my son is going into middle school this year and needs a pack to hold up for long term with heavy books. These are my GoTo Bags for long-term use. I've always gotten multiple years use out of a single bag. I hope my son is as happy with Jansport as I am!
on May 13, 2014
Great backpack to fit my 10000 books in. Very happy with this backpack and it is very roomy. I am so happy I bought it.
on February 22, 2015
Great backpack. Usually my daughter will go through 2-3 packs a year and we are still on this one
on September 30, 2014
Very Nice bag, big enough to hold two 2 inch binders with enough room for extra books. Zippers are a little sticky, but get easier to use over time. The fabric is a little thinner than it might seem, but it's still very very sturdy, and works great. The straps even curve to make it easier to carry! All in all it's a great bag, though I wouldn't recommend giving it to smaller kids, since it is large. Ideal for a middle-high school students.
on January 28, 2015
This is my daughter's school Backpack. She is in sixth grade and likes the design. It's sturdy and has held up well. Halfway through the school year and no problems with it yet.
on May 6, 2015
So far my daughter loves it! It has a lot of different compartments with she loves. Hoping this Jansport holds out for many years!
on March 14, 2014
It is big enough for all of my daughters books and she still has room left in it for her extras from teachers
on June 3, 2015
My daughter loves it. My favorite part is the inside of the bag, its lined with a bright blue material. This makes it so easy to find stuff in it.
on February 27, 2015
Came just as shown. Great quality. Shipping was on time as well.

See 1 answered question