Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Trans by Jansport TM60 Supermax Backpack
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 20, 2014
On a recent business trip, my travel partner had a backpack and I was in awe of the freedom she had. So, when I got back home I ordered this backpack. I like pink-so that's why the pattern I picked. I love all the compartments this backpack has. The material is thinner than I thought a backpack is made of, but it seems sturdy. It it weren't for my concern for the thinness of the material, I would have given this product a 5-star.
on July 22, 2014
Very roomy and for the price, I'm very happy. I got this pack because my son is going into middle school this year and needs a pack to hold up for long term with heavy books. These are my GoTo Bags for long-term use. I've always gotten multiple years use out of a single bag. I hope my son is as happy with Jansport as I am!
on August 12, 2015
I got this bag for my daughter who is starting 4th grade. She tends to carry three times as much stuff as she should back and forth from school. This bag is big enough to hold it all. She says the straps are comfortable, and it's made of a nice heavy duty material. I wouldn't be surprised if she can use it for a few years. She is in elementary school, but this bag is large enough for any level of school up to and including college.
on February 22, 2015
Great backpack. Usually my daughter will go through 2-3 packs a year and we are still on this one
on March 12, 2014
We have only had this for a month. I embroidered the front pocket with my daughters name and a butterfly. If you do this, just an FYI that you have to lose access to the very front pocket but this thing has three more so no worries. I really like that the second pocket in has a small pouch inside with a flap where she can stick change and not lose it. I will try and update in a year. It is a Jansport so I expect no problems. I finally broke down and got this because all of the cheap character backpacks we bought every year fell apart by the end of first semester.
on May 6, 2015
So far my daughter loves it! It has a lot of different compartments with she loves. Hoping this Jansport holds out for many years!
on March 14, 2014
It is big enough for all of my daughters books and she still has room left in it for her extras from teachers
on October 18, 2014
My daughter told me about this brand and the guarantee with it, and she just loves hers! The color she wanted disappeared quickly but she likes this one. If you buy, remember to check the size so you get what you want as they have many different and these are durable, especially for those kids who have a huge stack of books to carry often.
on June 3, 2015
My daughter loves it. My favorite part is the inside of the bag, its lined with a bright blue material. This makes it so easy to find stuff in it.
on December 26, 2014
It's ok, but the water bottle pouch needs to be bigger.