Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 322 questions
votes
According to the description info this card SDHC 16GB will fit your camera
Mar 5, 2014 by Needles333
vote
In a round about way. Before your recording was captured on tape. If you camcorder uses a SD Card it is recorded to it for replay in the camcorder or you can transfer to a computer or TV or any device which will allow you to view it using an SD card.
Nov 25, 2013 by William G. Lang II
vote
You can always use a faster card for your camcorder. It is an overkill to use a class-10 card if the camcorder only requires a class-6. But it will definitely work.
Jun 4, 2011 by NLee the Engineer
vote
Simple: divide the card's storage by the number of bytes in each of your pictures. Most 10 MP (megapixel) cameras generate photos of roughly 4.5 MB (megabytes) each. Divide the effective storage space of a 16 GB card (roughly 15 billion bytes) by 4.5 million bytes per picture, and you get (VERY roughly) 3333 pictures, each of which can be blown up to 16" x 20". It all depends on the resolution of your photos; if you shoot in .RAW (uncompressed) format, you'll use up the card far faster, since each image uses about ten times as much storage as a .JPG image. If you take 4 x 6 snapshots of only a few hundred megabytes, you might get over ten thousand pictures into a 16 GB card.
Aug 21, 2014 by William F. Wieting, M.D.
votes
The 3DS accepts SD/SDHC cards of any speed class. So this Transcend 16GB class 10 SDHC card should work just fine. It is actually a bit overkill, as a class 4 card will work just as well.
Dec 21, 2011 by NLee the Engineer
votes
You have to format it to the device it will be used with. I used my Camera's format command.
Jul 26, 2014 by H. LiMarzi
votes
Yes it will. Any standard SDHC card will fit in your Olympus SZ-16
Apr 1, 2014 by Coherent
votes
I used it in my Olympus SZ-12 and it was fine.
May 21, 2014 by Alice
votes
video Dec 8, 2013
Sorry. I'm not a video guy or a tech. I shot DSLR. But according to description it says it will do High Speed Video.. I'm not sure how long a video you can shoot, but that would be determined buy you resolution
Dec 8, 2013 by William G. Lang II
votes
I used mine in a Sealife DC1200.With all due respect,see if Vivitar says anything regarding manufacturer's to not use. Even as my camera Mfgr had suggested Sandisc,this brand still worked fine.It,(Transcend) I've used in a Cannon camera as well. Hope this helps..
Sep 22, 2013 by Greg. G
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   33   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers