9,191 Reviews
 (6,853)
 (1,140)

4.0 out of 5 stars I would say it works great but I am wondering if the external structure is ..., August 7, 2014
This review is from: Transcend 16GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card (TS16GSDHC10E) (Personal Computers)
I wanted a second memory card for my SLR and this time I chose this one after having read a few reviews from other customers. I would say it works great but I am wondering if the external structure is that resistant: in effect, It seems pretty cheap in terms of quality, but also in term of price so I am not complaining. Indeed, it is a 16 GB capacity, high data transfer/ fast write speed when you shoot, and if you take mountains of pictures like I do, it is a pretty good purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars I've been using these in a JVC HM700 for a ..., August 5, 2014
I've been using these in a JVC HM700 for a couple years now, format and reuse them often once footage is backed up. I get paid to record things that often only happen once, and Transcend is one of the only companies I trust with my work anymore.

Never had a problem, never had one hiccup, lose files, crash, or hesitate for a minute when I hit the record button on the camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect. Exactly what I needed and holds lots of ..., August 4, 2014
Perfect. Exactly what I needed and holds lots of pictures and videos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 6, 2014
Works well. the class 10 rating makes it suitable for most DSLRs

5.0 out of 5 stars sixteen GB - great value!, August 4, 2014
Class 10, sixteen GB - great value!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 8, 2014
Product works as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Please, August 6, 2014