6,665 Reviews
 (5,096)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, fast, fast!
I bought this card for my Canon T1i. The card I had been using before ordering this one was a Kingston Class 6 micro sd card and it worked well enough for the type of shooting I did. Class 6 was the card speed that Canon recommended when I bought my T1i (Class 10 cards were not yet available) and it seemed fast enough for the way I used my camera - isolated single photos...
Published on March 15, 2010 by Mike From Mesa

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware "Class 10" designation
I have two of these cards and bought them to use with a Canon 60D. My camera manual calls for class 6 or better. I thought I was saving money buying the transcend Class 10 for less than the SanDisk Class 6. This card is not capable of recording HD video on the 60D. It is not fast enough. After a couple seconds of shooting video the camera shows an ons creen indicator that...
Published on April 26, 2011 by David M. Iannotti

‹ Previous | 1198 199 200667 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars More than enough space, July 28, 2013
This card delivers more value per milligram than anything else I can imagine. Great product; I can film the wjole weekend without changing out a card... something I used to do MUCH more often!

5.0 out of 5 stars No issues so far, July 28, 2013
Got this for a Nikon D3200. Works well, very fast and holds tons of images. Will be getting a second one for spare.

4.0 out of 5 stars I know nothing about memory cards, July 28, 2013
It seems to work fine, but I do not know enough to compare it to anything else. It stores pictures as I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product!, July 28, 2013
I have 2 of these so far and I love it. Works great, no problems. I have recommended it to others who are also happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, July 27, 2013
This memory card works so good and so fast, I like it! I think I have made a right choice!

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, July 27, 2013
I bought this due to Amazons recommendation seems to be a good product. I am happy with my purchase that I made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory card for camera., July 27, 2013
Seems to be a very good flash memory card for our new camera. Just started using it and we will see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 27, 2013
It's a memory card. It works. I use it in my sony camera. There's not much more to say. Potato.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good., July 27, 2013
If your are looking for an good memory capacity, buy this mem card.
Good memory and speed.
I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flash card for the money, July 27, 2013
I needed a new flash card for my Nikon D90 SLR to replace the 2 GB class 4 card I had been using. I purchased this card wondering if the higher speed (class 10) would be compatible with my camera. I thought the price was right and Transcend makes good products so I wasn't worried the card would be defective. When it arrived I loaded it into my D90 and it worked perfectly and now I have tons of fine-def photo capacity (17k). One problem though I noticed it would not load on my cheap card-reader but worked perfectly when directly plugged into my iMAC. I am very satisfied.

‹ Previous | 1198 199 200667 | Next ›