Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Transcend 32 GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card (TS32GSDHC10E)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

4.5 out of 5 stars14,188
Capacity: 32GB|Style: Card Only|Package Type: Frustration-Free Packaging|Change

The manufacturer commented on the review below
on February 26, 2013
If you have a Nikon D3200 camera and thinking about this memory card? Don't. The card will fail inevitably within the first 100 shots. I bought two of them. The first one failed after 9 shots and the second one failed after 61 shots. The read and write speed is totally not comparable to that of the Sandisk.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Dearf XYZ,

Please let us apologize for the difficulty and inconvenience you experienced with our TS32GSDHC10E card.

For faster service, can you please tell us a little more information about the problem you experienced with the card?

1. What error message did you receive during use?
2. Do any of your computers or laptops recognize the card when inserted?
3. Do you see any error message such as, "Format the Card" when you plug the card into your camera or computer?

If you have any questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to discuss it with me at 714-921-2000 (x2244) or by email us AmazonSupport-US@Transcend-Info.com .

Yours in Service,

Captain Transcend.
on May 15, 2012
I looked at a lot of different SD cards before I bought this. A recurring theme I found was that there isn't an independent ratings body for flash media and that some manufacturers didn't accurately report the speeds of their flash.

I tested this card by writing a 1 GB file using dd on my Sheeva Plug and found that it had a 10.6 MB/s write speed. The minimum write speed for a class 10 card is 10 MB/s, so you'll get what you pay for here.
on May 30, 2013
I used it for few weeks. After initial success I start to generate "error of card" on my camera. Any attempts to save or restore pictures taken before we're unsuccessful. After fragmentation on Mac book it worked again but recently again failed with the same consequences. No more in use...very dissatisfied...
on September 15, 2014
Otherwise this 16GB card works fine.... But This 16GB card does not work as a replacement for some Cameras made prior to 2006 (Which use 2GB cards max).

Incidently, another supposed '2GB' card I bought at WM was just a relabeled 4GB and it didn't work either. Get the right one!
on July 25, 2012
Have had this for over a year now. And still works like new in anything i use it for. Camcorder,Pic Storage. just a fantastic SD card. I payed a lot more for it a year ago. But prices fluctuate with supply and demand.
on January 15, 2012
I give 5 stars to this sdhc.
I've tested it with CrystaldiskMark 3.0.1, 5 times and 500MB blocks and the results are:

SEQUENTIAL READ 22.23
SEQUENTIAL WRITE 20.86

I use this card for 720p video and I haven't any problem.
on August 30, 2012
I got this card to go with a new camera I also purchased. There's plenty of memory space for most anyone's needs.
on July 6, 2013
So far I have been very happy with Transcend memory products, this card is no exception. Does everything it claims to do for me and at a decent speed. Well, it did - I seem to have lost mine and will definitely buy a replacement from Transcend again.
on March 9, 2013
Ive never had a problem with a memory card before. After I took about 6 pictures, I reviewed them in my camera. The last one had a weird error reading with it, something I had never seen before. I believe it said "unrecognizable format". I thought it was just a one time thing, just a random error. Over the next few days, I took about 10 more photos, and then the camera suddenly read "memory card error" and the last 10 photos I had taken were just gone! I'm just buying a new card from a different company.
on July 12, 2012
Transcend is the only brand I go to for SDHC cards. I have a 32GB and two 16GB cards. It hasn't disappointed me yet. I have a Canon T3i and shooting pictures has been flawless. There has been some problems with shooting video though, like the recording stopping 30 seconds in, but turning the camera off and back on usually solves that problem. Recording in 1080 is also a little choppy at times as well, but it's not a huge problem for me because I record in 720p most of the time.

This card doesn't disappoint and it's quite a steal if you're a photographer on a tight budget.