5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Project M
Published 4 months ago by Trey Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed, 2 for 2
I purchased two of these in April, 2009. The first failed in the second month, the second just failed today. In both cases, I received the message "memory card error" in two different cameras (neither would read them). Nothing like losing hundreds of pictures to make you really happy about a product. The low price isn't worth losing photos.
Published on October 25, 2009 by Mark A. Ilyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Project M, April 29, 2014
This review is from: Transcend 2 GB SD Flash Memory Card (TS2GSDC) (Personal Computers)
If you're buying a card this small then there's probably a specific reason you need it. In that case it's the card for you since it comes in right under 2GB at about 1.87GB total on the card. Before I bought this I bought a double pack of 2GB SD PNY cards at Walmart. The cards were really 4GB cards masquerading as 2GB cards since they had over 3GB of usable data on them. Super Smash Bros. Brawl on Wii doesn't recognize anything over 2GB so they were useless when trying to use them with the Project M mod. This card works with it and it's all I needed this card for. 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok - Card , slightly slower performance, June 8, 2008
I bought this card a month back from Amazon. It works and has disk space what is advertised. However, it is slower than other cards. In comparison, it is far slower than Panasonic one and is slower than Kingston one with the same capacity. This I can witness when capturing a video clip from my Panasonic FZ30 camera. With this card, it requires atleast a 2 seconds lag before camera becomes ready for next shoot. However this is of course is not a case with what others card I have; in Panasonic no lag and with Kingston about a 1/2 sec.

This is a good card, if you are not considering in-camera write speed. Rest is ok and no problem found, and really worth with the given price, at least far cheaper than Panasonic one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why spend money on expensive SD Cards?, March 27, 2008
Why would you want to spend 2x 3x 4x times your hard earned money for a popular name on your SD Card when this card works wonderfully. If you are an average amature photographer or one that takes photos as a hobby this is the card for you. I use these cards in my Pentax K10D and K100D and shoot RAW and JPG shots as many as 100+ a day and have never had any problem with these cards. They are not High Speed but if you are not shooting more than 3 burst shots at a time they are just what you need.

Faster cards are good if you need them but let me tell you unless you are a professional shooting studio shots you do not need to look for the newer faster cards at 3 or 4 times the cost. You have all you need here in this Transcend TS2GSDC memory card.

DanS

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed, 2 for 2, October 25, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars skeptical at first but very pleased, January 29, 2008
I bought this item for the use in my digital camcorder. I was skeptical at first because i've never herd of transend media cards but I also couldn't pass up on the price either. so i bit the bullet and bought it and it does everthing i need it to. data transfer is great and i've used it for about 2 months now every day. great item greater price. a must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect SD card for SSBB on Wii U, May 5, 2014
Nate (Talkeetna, AK USA) - See all my reviews
Worked perfectly for Wii, Super Smash Bros Brawl only recognizes an SD card that's under 2 GB so I went with this one and it did the trick. That's all I needed this card for, but it was very cheap so I definitely got my money's worth.

5.0 out of 5 stars for my Wii, February 1, 2007
Bought one for my Wii instead of spending $100. LOVE it. Works excellent. If you have a Wii, don't waste your money--buy this card. 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars A great card!, April 10, 2007
I ordered a card from this seller and was impressed at the amount of pictures it gave me. Its almost too much for my camera but its nice to have the option to take 900 pictures if I want to.

I had an issue with the card though. After one day, it kept giving me a card error message and wouldn't save anything. Formatting didn't help. I called the seller, and he quickly sent me another card and I've had no issues since than.

I would buy from this store again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as it should, and at a fair price., April 21, 2014
Smaug "Jeremy" (Round Lake Beach, IL United States) - See all my reviews
For the older digital cameras, they would not take SDHC cards, and the biggest SD card is 2 GB. So I picked up one of these for my old Canon SD600 Elph, after I kept getting memory card errors. It works a treat. Cheap price too. Between this and the Lenmar batteries, one can keep the old cameras going for a while, even after the OEM has dropped support for them.

My poor old Elph has a ding in the case, one on the screen, and the anti-reflective coating on the screen is all scratched up. But it still takes good pictures, thanks to having aftermarket support like this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead after a month, March 3, 2009
After using this now and then for a month, I turned on my digital camera and I get a memory card error. My other digital camera can't read it either. My SD card reader can't read it either.

Transcend 2 GB SD Flash Memory Card (TS2GSDC)
$15.65 $8.19