5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked Fast MicroSDHC Card!
I specifically ordered this memory card for my Blackberry Curve 8330 with two goals in mind.

1: Store videos and music on my phone
2: Expanded memory for applications and documents

Published on April 12, 2009 by M. Paschall

3.0 out of 5 stars MicroSDHC is GREAT - Adapter is JUNK!
Published on October 26, 2008 by Aaron Salyi

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked Fast MicroSDHC Card!, April 12, 2009

1: Store videos and music on my phone
2: Expanded memory for applications and documents

On both counts I have not been let down! This card is wicked fast when it comes to file transfers via the Blackberry software. I had expected, indeed planned, for a bit of a "hit" when using the RIM software to expedite file transfers (play lists, music, and videos) but if there is one I am not seeing it.

The included adapter is a handy add on bonus as I do have quite a few microSD cards lying around and can now use those for other devices that accept SD cards.

Oh, and it IS a Class 6 card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Noticeable Difference Between Class 4 and Class 6, August 2, 2009
I purchased this 8GB - Class 6, upgrading from an 8GB - Class 4, because I needed the faster read/write speeds on my cell phone.

After installing it, I immediately noticed a faster response in the data transfer speeds. My ringtones, music, and pictures loaded faster, even when receiving a call.

I recommend upgrading to the Class 6 to anyone wanting/needing fast transfer rates.

The data transfer rates of SD Cards are:

(Read Speed of a Standard CD-ROM = 150 kb/s)
Class 2 - (Equivalent to ~13x the read speed of a Standard CD-ROM) - 2 MB/s
Class 4 - (Equivalent to ~26x the read speed of a Standard CD-ROM) - 4 MB/s
Class 6 - (Equivalent to ~40x the read speed of a Standard CD-ROM) - 6 MB/s

So, as you can see, the Class 6 is approximately 50% faster than a Class 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Micro SDHC, July 25, 2009
This review is from: Transcend 16 GB microSDHC Class 6 Flash Memory Card TS16GUSDHC6E (Personal Computers)
I own 6 micro SDHC cards which I use to store a variety of images and files for access on a number of devices. I have 4 Transcend Micro SDHC 16gb cards which are clearly the fastest (data transfer, class 6) and most reliable cards that I have used.

3.0 out of 5 stars MicroSDHC is GREAT - Adapter is JUNK!, October 26, 2008
My overall view of the Transcend MicroSD card is that the product itself is good; however, the adapter that comes with it is not HC compatible. I have contacted Transcend directly about this shortfall and they are replacing the adapters as we speak. I do not blame the vendor that sold the card as the package was sealed and it was not a pirated version of the product. There are many different products available through the Amazon website that are also not HC compatible but sold with high capacity markings. If I were to purchase more cards from Amazon.com I would ensure the vendor tested the functionality with HC cards before I ordered them or allowed them to be shipped to me. I suggest dealing direct wth the manufacturer for these VERY FAST MicroSD Cards as they are now available directly on their website.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, shipped as described, February 9, 2009
I can confirm that this is a class 6 8gb card. I bought for $16.99 and couldn't be happier. It's working perfectly with my T-Mobile G1. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rooting, June 17, 2011
Purchased this micro card to use for rooting my Nook Color. So far, so good. The class 6 seems to be working at a good speed. 8 GB is plenty of room for 1,000's of books, pix and oh, yeah, google and Amazon apps.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great way to expand your G1 Android phone, May 9, 2009
I had been looking for a cheap way to expand the memory on my G1 phone and I wanted the fastest micro SD card around and here it is - a Transcend 8g class 6 card. The 8gigs is plenty of room to hold my stuff and the price is at the inflection point on cost per gig for me (ie the 16g is too expensive for the speed and the 4gig isn't enough space).

I've been using this as my portable music player now for several weeks and all I can say is there hasn't been a hiccup. In fact, I think the card has also improved the speed of the camera (which is to say the camera is still horribly slow - but maybe just a tad less so on the writes). Additionally, I use the phone, mounted as a USB drive, to move files to and from work. In this, I've noticed that the transfers are much more snappy - always a good thing.

For 20$, this is a great way to expand the storage space on your G1, or on any phone, that sports a micro SD card

5.0 out of 5 stars good deal, October 4, 2008
outstanding product,I purchased 3 and used them in 3 different LG phones and they all work flawlessly, very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a Class 6, January 7, 2009
I also ordered this because it is a class 6. I was weary becuase of the last review but wanted to make clear that I DID receive a class 6 8gb micro sd that is in the description.

1.0 out of 5 stars Customer NO Service, September 4, 2011
Charles D. Kervin (Duluth, GA United States) - See all my reviews
I received the Transcend micro sd card along with my GPS unit. As soon as I installed the sd card, I got a message to format it. After multiple attempts, I contacted Ascend via email. I subsequently followed the reps email instructions including the instruction to make sure the sd card was installed correctly (duh!). The rep concluded that the sd card was an out-of-box failure and instructed me to return the unit for a replacement. There were specific orders to follow to a "T" or the warranty would be voided. 3 weeks later I received a form letter and my original sd card stating it was not covered under warranty because of damage. On principle alone, I decided to continue with these people. The only person I could get on the phone who could speak English clearly was the receptionist and she was quick to transfer my call before I completed my description of the problem. I would be transferred to an extension, leave a message and wait for a return call which only occurred half the time. I actually spoke to two different people would look up the associated RMA number on the computer and quickly tell me that damage was not covered under warranty in broken English. I described the sequence of events and was told I would get a call back after investigstion which NEVER happened. Finally, I got the company's general manager on the phone. He assured me that he would look into the situation and get back to me either through email or the phone. I'm still waiting.
The bottom line is that their idea of customer service is the run-around.