Questions & Answers
4.4 out of 5 stars (651)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 questions
votes
I have no idea what Win 8.1 says about this SD card, but I can tell you Win 7 reads it as a 8GB card. Of course, all SD cards have a portion reserved for the bits that make it possible for the card to communicate with the computer and vice versa, so the card will not show the full 8GB as free for use. Possibly 8.1 is reading it as 7.1 GB, and someone mistakenly saw that as 71 MB. Otherwise, there is no way to explain the vast differences.
May 1, 2014 by A. Dobrynin
votes
I am not sure. From the product specification page, http://www.getolympus.com/us/en/ws-801.html, it seems to say so. Please confirm with other sources.
Feb 12, 2014 by K.S.Chin
votes
You must be kidding !!! If you bought it from me, it's lifetime. If you bought it from someone else, the warranty ends as soon as you receive it. However I have used several, and never had a problem with any of their cards, so I would not worry about the warranty on a $5.oo Item.. I hope this has been helpful.
Jan 29, 2014 by thomas coolbaugh
votes
Storage for photos and music etc. should be able to be stored on the card. I do not know about apps though.
Jan 23, 2014 by EW
votes
I looked up my dad's rca small wonder camera first and he showed me the exact one he had, underneath it recommended this card, so I believe it will work with it.
Mar 5, 2010 by Meredith H. Mason
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers