Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Transformation Magazine
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 1, 2011
Having a spiritual magazine in this town is long overdue. The articles are unique and they cover a broad spectrum of spiritual topics that are not only pertinent to today's world environment but useful in daily life. The masthead Transformation is clearly supported by the articles as the offerings inside the pages are uplifting, empowering and trans-formative.
This is a welcome addition to the magazine field.
on September 1, 2011
Every issue I read of Transformation Magazine contains something of value to me. The articles provide inspiration, motivation, and positive happenings in the community. It also allows me to find and connect with other like-minded people in my community. It is a great resource. I highly recommend it.
on November 15, 2011
Transformation Magazine is nourishment for your soul. Connecting with kindred spirits and meditating on positive outcomes is a priority for me. Transformation bridges the gap.
on September 1, 2011
I'm so excited to have a spiritual magazine on my Kindle! I really enjoy the articles. My daughter started kindergarten this year so the first issue I read about "Children of Light" was such perfect timing! I like the variety of perspectives and I LOVE the articles that give me processes I can use to better myself - like the one on Connecting to Your Inner Child - wow, that was powerful! THANK YOU!
on July 16, 2012
Gives evidence of how everyday life is filled with the spiritual if only one is open to receiving.
Clear, concise stories.
Brings spiritual happenings out in the open for everyday people to view.
on November 13, 2011
I enjoy this magazine but I wish they would make it
possible to read it on my Kindle PC.
I have a basic kindle but like reading on my Laptop.
Basic kindle doesn't show magazines in color.
on January 28, 2013
This magazine is the Best! There are always many articles in it that just lift you up. Not just inspiring, but practical information as well. And it is one of, if not THE best way to keep in touch with the metaphysical and self-improvement community in the area. You can always find somewhere to go, or just the right person to help you!
on December 26, 2012
This is an amazing magazine if you are on a spiritual or personal development path. Transformation Magazine provides practical tools and information that can meet the needs of any reader independent of were they are in their journey!
on September 5, 2011
I am so thankful for Transformation Magazine. The broad range of articles and resources opens all kinds of doors for exploration along my spiritual journey. I wouldn't miss an issue.
on October 19, 2012
nels. I really enjoy this magazine and hope to be able to continue to purchase it. This book has interesting information if you want to learn about spiritual and physical health.