Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 20 questions
votes
10 and 1/2 inches wide by 7 and 1/2 inches high. The ASUS TF300 fits nicely inside the case.
Apr 14, 2013 by Dennis C.
votes
The Keybaord section will snap to the case and teh tablet case can be used with out the keyboard attached. THe way the keybaord attaches to teh tablet also helps to hold the two cases together. The keyboard section has elastic straps in the corner to hold the keyboard in. Very good case I think and I am particular about these kind of things.
Nov 14, 2013 by Donavon Hamilton
votes
The keyboard in usually sold separately, unless it is bundled in a package. This one wasn't bundled.
Jul 27, 2014 by Ronnie Stew
votes
NO
Sep 24, 2013 by Jackie
votes
For SD cards I think. Although they do look a lot like the key holder slot you would find in some wallets and such. You can expand the memory of your Asus with a mini SD card. Those slots would be the right size for the full size sd card adapter. There is a pen/stylus holder on the side edge of the case.
Jan 17, 2014 by Preston Peters
votes
PERFECTLY ! It's specifically designed for it.
Sep 16, 2014 by W.T. HAMPTON
votes
Unfortunately, the case does not fit the keyboard nor the computer the case is totally worthless.
Jul 3, 2014 by W. J. Wharton
votes
Yes. My wife has a f300 with brand of case as well. There is a third flap that allows you to use like an easel. Also the keyboard platform can be separated from the screen portion.
Feb 16, 2014 by mark cornwell
votes
yes if you want to use connected, if not, it un snaps from the tablet portion. if you look close to the photo you'll see the flap on the keyboard with 2 silver snaps.
Jan 27, 2014 by doug van duyne
votes
Yes. Great case.
Jan 22, 2014 by Michael
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers