5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!
Published on February 3, 2012 by Splash

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh -- Okay for Its Price
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:00 Mins
The case works, functions as advertised, and has no real problems with it. The TF201 fits [tightly], and you shouldn't have any trouble with its functionality.

Published 18 months ago by Pragma

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, February 3, 2012
This case was everything I expected--very cute, nice quality. Pretty color, easy to use, slim enough to fit into my carrying case with tablet and keyboard. Love how it folds over to stand up. The stylus pen included got lost in the packaging because it's small, so be sure to look for it! Pen is okay for now, but I will probably buy a better stylus once I get a little more practice under my belt and know exactly what I need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case, March 14, 2012
This review is from: HHI Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 Case UrbanFlip Series with Viewing Stand - Carbon Fiber (Package include a HandHelditems Sketch Stylus Pen) (Electronics)
I purchased this case as something cheap and easy to protect my tablet. Without any reviews I didn't know how long it would last, but it looked nice and seemed to be of comparable quality to others listed in that price range. I also loved the carbon fiber texture which I haven't seen many with.

I was pleasantly surprised. This case is surprisingly durable and stylish.
The stand features work the same as other cases of the like and holds the tablet at a good angle for viewing (of course using it in a keyboard angle is upside down like other cases). It's comfortable to hold with the cover flipped around. The case openings all line up pretty well for the features of the Transformer Prime. Strong enough magnets in the cover keep it closed. It does add some weight but seems to be just enough to make it feel sturdy. It feels like a thin hard back book.

The only downsides I see are the same as with most covers of this type. It's difficult to use the back camera as the cover obscures it when flipped around, This can be avoided by putting it in stand position which is relatively easy to use while taking pictures/video. You also have to leave the cover open to charge it due to the cover being on the side of the charging connector.
The corners are not as well protected as I would have liked, but there is some gap between the cover and the tablet. It will take some bumps but I don't expect it to survive a drop on the corner. Though, All the sides are very well protected.

The worst thing I can say about what I purchased is about the added sketch stylus pen. On my transformer prime with no screen protector it barely worked. No matter how I used it, it wouldn't register or make many marks in a sketcher program. It wasn't why I bought the case so I consider it a freebee toss away.

Overall I would rate this as a great tablet cover and well worth the price. Just don't buy it for the stylus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Haven't taken it out of the cover since., April 7, 2012
All buttons are accessible including both cameras. Ok, you have to leave the case open when charging. I added a small Velcro strip to the flap so that when at the low angled it doesn't collapse when you apply pressure when using on your lap. It does its job very well.

Update July 3. Bought another one for the second Asus TF201 and Keyboard dock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best non-leather case !!!, February 26, 2012
After checking out many cases for the Transformer prime. This one is the best non leather case iv seen so far. Build quality is good I am very satisfied.

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh -- Okay for Its Price, October 17, 2012
Length:: 1:00 Mins

In my opinion, there are a few things I don't like about it. For one, it feels a bit flimsy. It has the feel of cardboard (where if someone were to bend it, it would stay that way forever). I've had it for some time, and it seems to be warping a bit like cardboard on its edges.

Another thing: the flap that holds the tablet in place when you wish to stand it up is also a bit flimsy, and will wear out in time -- not quickly, but with enough time (circa 1 year if I had to estimate); it's already begun to wear out a little bit; I've had it for a couple of months, mind you. The covering also seems be weathered, and I've yet to expose it to rain or any type of direct moisture; keep that in mind.

As you can see by the images, you can only prop it up in two positions, so if you're looking to have a versatile case, look elsewhere.

As for the stylus, it's crud. Literally one of the worst styli I've ever used. It's made of plastic, and will almost certainly be misplaced within a week. Again: the item IS cheap!

In short, if I had to make the decision again, I'd go with something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome ness, March 3, 2012
I just got this case for my prime yesterday, and it's everything I've wished for. It's slim, slick, and pretty in purple. I love how I can use it to stand up my prime for video viewing, and it fits in my purse perfectly. I would recommend it to anyone who's looking for something simple yet stylish.

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate, but nothing special, April 7, 2014
Works as needed, but a little on the bulky side. Decent value for the price, but not as well designed as others I've seen for the iPad.

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap but it does the job, April 2, 2014
this lasted me a long time almost 2 years.it is made cheap but it protected my tablet for a while.the only thing is that the purple part started peeling off and showing cardboard on the corners but as a stand it works well

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the price, February 26, 2014
I really like this case. Only downfall it has is when you add the keyboard to the tablet the tablet no longer fits, I didn't have the keyboard initally with my tablet so it was great at first. Once I got the tablet this cover just sits in the closet now. If you don't plan to have the keyboard then this is a good quality case to have.

5.0 out of 5 stars CSTK Perfect price for a cover pad!, February 18, 2014
If you are looking for an Asus cover, this is the one. It will also fold to stand and no hands required. A good price also.

ARRAY(0xa5be9888)