ASUS Transformer Book T100- Transform Your Mobile Lifestyle
The all-new Transformer Book T100 transforms your mobile lifestyle with a 2-in-1 ultraportable design and an amazing 11 hours battery life that will never tie you down. On one hand, it is a performance notebook with an Intel Atom Bay Trail-T Z3740 Quad Core processor and Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Student preinstalled for great productivity. On the other hand, it is a 10.1" HD touchscreen display that works as a standalone Windows 8.1 tablet for all your entertainment needs.
- 2-in-1 ultraportable notebook with a 10" detachable tablet
- Latest Windows 8.1 operating system preinstalled with Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Student
- New Intel Atom Bay Trail-T Z3740 Quad Core processor delivers the power to seamlessly switch between applications
- All-day computing with up to 11 hrs battery life on one single charge1
- Comfortable keyboard dock with multi-touch touchpad and USB 3.0 for productivity on-the-go
- Share and connect anywhere you go with unlimited ASUS Webstorage space for 1 year
2-in-1 Ultraportable laptop and tablet
ASUS Transformer Book T100 is two computers in one, featuring a 10.1-inch ultraportable and a detachable HD display that can be used as a standalone Windows 8.1 tablet. With a sleek design and a durable finish, the Transformer Book T100 is not only one of the lightest ultraportables currently available at just 2.4lbs, but also one of the lightest 10-inch tablets around, at 1.2 lbs.
11hrs long battery life1
The ASUS Transformer Book T100 delivers up to 11 hours use between battery charges1 thanks to the energy efficient Intel AtomT Bay Trail-T processor and exclusive ASUS Super Hybrid Engine II technology which extends battery life by intelligently managing power consumption.
Mobility for Work
Intel quad-core processor lets you do more while on-the-go
Transformer Book T100 features the new Intel Atom™ Bay Trail-T Z3740 quad-core processor for smooth multi-tasking performance and incredible energy efficiency that can last up to 11 hours1 on battery power.
Complete compatibility with Windows 8.1
Windows 8.1 with an x86 processor gives full compatibility with new and legacy hardware and software.
Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Student
Preinstalled with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 with full versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote, the ASUS Transformer Book T100 offers perfect productivity solutions for both school and work straight from the box.
Keyboard dock with USB 3.0
The lightweight keyboard dock features precision-engineered keys designed for comfortable extended use, plus a multi-touch touchpad with full Windows 8.1 gesture support and a USB 3.0 which supports next-generation SuperSpeed data storage.
Mobility for Play
IPS display & ASUS SonicMaster audio
ASUS TransformerBook T100 features a brilliant HD 10.1 inch IPS multi-touch display with 178-degree viewing angles for outstanding clarity. ASUS SonicMaster Technology lets you enjoy lifelike audio from built-in speakers.
Dedicated Reading Mode reduces eye strain by automatically adjusting screen brightness, contrast and color for comfortable prolonged use.
Unlimited Cloud Storage
Need more storage capacity? The ASUS Transformer Book T100 comes with free unlimited cloud storage space from ASUS WebStorage2 for one year. Now you can access large presentation files or countless music and movies to enjoy anywhere.
Relax, ASUS Got You Covered!
1-Year International Warranty
- 30-Day zero bright dot display guarantee
- Free 1-way standard shipping
- 6 months battery warranty
- 24/7 technical support
- For more information, visit http://www.service.asus.com
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 preinstalled with Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Student
- Display: 10.1" HD IPS Panel (1366x768)
- Processor: Intel Atom Bay Trail-T Z3740 Quad Core
- Memory: 2GB DDR3
- Storage: 64GB eMMC + ASUS WebStorage2
- Optical Drive: N/A
- Wireless: 802.11 a/g/n; Bluetooth 4.0
- Speakers: Stereo speakers with ASUS SonicMaster technology
- Camera: 1.2 MP
- Card Reader: Micro SD Card Reader; Tablet: 1 x Micro USB (support charging and usb device)
- Battery: 31Whr (Up to 11 hrs)1
- Dimensions: Notebook: 10.4" x 6.7" x 0.93" (W x D x H); Tablet only: 10.4" x 6.7" x 0.41" (W x D x H)
- Weight: Notebook: 2.4lbs; Tablet only: 1.2lbs
- Color: Grey
- Input/ Output:
- 1 x Audio jack combo
- 1 x Micro HDMI port
- Dock: 1 x USB 3.0 port
What's in the Box
- ASUS Transformer Book T100 Series Notebook & Detachable Keyboard
- AC Adapter
- User Manual
|Product ||Model Name ||ASUS . Transformer Book T100TA-C1-GR (This Product) ||X200CA-DB01T ||VivoBook X202E-DH31T |
|Design ||Dimension ||Notebook: 10.4" x 6.7" x 0.93" (W x D x H); Tablet: 10.4" x 6.7" x 0.41" (W x D x H) ||11.9" x 7.9" x 1" ~ 1.2" ||11.9" x 7.9" x 0.8"~0.9 |
|Weight ||1.2lbs (Tablet only); 2.4lbs (Notebook) ||2.6 lbs ||2.9 lbs |
|Display ||Screen ||10.1" 1366x 768 resolution ||11.6" 1366x 768 resolution ||11.6" 1366x 768 resolution |
|Touch ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes |
|Performance ||Processor ||Intel Atom Bay Trail-T Z3740) ||Intel Celeron 1007U Processor (1.5GHz) ||Intel Core i3-3217U (1.8GHz) |
|Graphics ||Intel HD ||Intel GMA HD ||Intel GMA HD |
|Memory ||2GB ||2GB ||4GB |
|Storage ||HDD ||N/A ||320GB (5400 RPM) ||500GB (5400 RPM) |
|SSD ||64GB eMMC ||N/A ||N/A |
|Cloud ||Unlimited ASUS Webstorage2 ||3GB ASUS WebStorage3 ||32GB ASUS WebStorage3 |
|Connectivity ||Wireless ||802.11 a/g/n ||802.11 b/g/n ||802.11 b/g/n |
|Bluetooth ||Bluetooth 4.0 ||N/A ||Bluetooth 4.0 |
|ODD ||Optical Drive ||N/A ||N/A ||N/A |
|Protection ||Warranty ||1 Yr International Warranty ||1 Yr International Warranty ||1 Yr International Warranty |
|Pixel Policy ||30-day Zero Bright Dot Guarantee ||30-day Zero Bright Dot Guarantee ||30-day Zero Bright Dot Guarantee |
|Coverage (Registration required) ||N/A ||N/A ||1 Yr Accidental Damage Protection4 |
ASUS- Top 3 Global Consumer Notebook Brand
As the world's top three consumer notebook brand and maker of the world's best-selling motherboards, ASUS prides itself by making products that always "START with PEOPLE." With a persistent approach to innovation, ASUS goes beyond satisfying current consumer needs to surpass expectations and spark the imaginations of people everywhere. ASUS designs and manufactures a diverse range of products as part of our relentless search for incredible, including motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop and all-in-one PCs, notebooks, netbooks, networking devices, servers, smartphones and tablets. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS won 4,168 awards in 2012 and recently received the recognition for the 2013 PC Magazine Reader's Choice Award.
1. Subject to product model, normal usage conditions and configuration.
2. Complimentary unlimited ASUS WebStorage space for 1 year upon registration. Subscription required after first year expires.
3. Complimentary 32GB/3GB ASUS WebStorage space available for 3 years on select ASUS models upon registration.
4. Program applies to select notebooks purchased within the USA and Canada only. Customers must register online within 60-days from purchase date to be eligible. One claim per notebook only. Exclusion apply. For details, please visit, notebookcare.asus.com.
©2013 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. Actual colors may differ from their appearance due to variation of monitor restrictions and color processing. All trademarks are registered to their respective companies. ASUS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.