Top critical review
27 people found this helpful
Probably Not Good for Long Term Use
on October 1, 2012
Tried it on my ASUS TF700 tablet.
1. The material looks good and the stitching was well done.
2. I like how soft the inside feels and it doesn't look tacky at all. Even the corners/tabs that hold the tablet have soft lining on the part that touches the tablet.
3. Fitted my tablet perfectly and snugly.
4. All ports (including charging port) are visible whether the case is open or closed.
5. Cameras are all visible too!
6. Does not add too much bulk. Pretty slim when closed.
1. The snap tab used to close the case is not lined on the part that touches the tablet. I see this as a potential for scratching the tablet in the future.
2. Because it is a snap tab - instead of a flat, magnetic closure - I think that eventually, over time, it will get loose and not fit the tablet snugly.
3. There are 6 tabs that hold the tablet in place - 2 top corners, 2 middle sides, 2 bottom corners. IN ORDER TO TILT THE TABLET TO THE VIEWING ANGLE YOU WANT, YOU HAVE TO POP THE TABLET OUT OF THE 2 BOTTOM CORNER TABS - EVERY. TIME. Inconvenient and potential for wear and tear over time. Again, someday, it will get loose.
4. Adds a lot of weight to the tablet. I wouldn't recommend one-hand holding this for too long.
5. On the seller's pictures, there were 2 rows of 10 holes (total) in the back for the speaker. Mine only had a row of 6 holes.
That's about it. If you're looking for something temporary, this would be a good bet - for a good price too! But for using it permanently on your tablet? I would't recommend it.