Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Outdoor Deals on HTL

on September 6, 2012
Very well constructed and functional. Different design that takes some getting used to but no problem. Since the bottom essentially detaches while the top stays in tact, you can attach your keyboard without having to remove from case. It won't close with keyboard on but I just told cover back and and you can pick up and go. Doesnt ruin fit between keyboard and tablet like those bulky two piece covers. Very slim and professional looking when carrying tablet only.
on October 24, 2011
Thin simulated leather with a soft inner lining. It does not add too much bulk to the EEE Pad. Built well, it will protect the tablet while adding a much needed easel stand for landscape viewing. The folio holds closed well with friction, no magnet.
on February 7, 2012
The case is well made and fits the tablet securely. However, I am returning mine after using it for about 2 weeks. I have two complaints with the case.
1. Know that you are going to have to take the tablet out of the bottom two tabs every time you want to adjust the angle. All of the cases I've looked at that don't cover the bevel do this, so there isn't really another option, but it is still annoying.
2. My tablet will not stay in the 3rd groove. Since that is the "typing" position and the reason I bought the case, it doesn't work for me. I use my tablet primarily for school and I really need it to stay securely in that position.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 2, 2013
The item arrived super early and in great conditions. I researched a lot before purchasing a case for my tablet because I was worried that it wouldn't fit. So I went with the one case specific for the Asus Transformer TF300. The tablet fits very snuggly but unfortunately I am not able to close it. It seems that the latch is 2-3 millimeters too short and if I force it the back cover tends to pop out.
on May 11, 2012
REAL LEATHER! This is the real deal, real leather, from a cow.
Very slim, trim and light.
Edges are protected by the tabs that hold the tablet in place. I really like this protection, I'm scared if it drops the other cases that have nothing protecting the corners would be a diaster.
This case DOES NOT have a way to stand/tilt to read it in the PORTRAIT, vertical mode. I can live with that. It does stand straight up vertical by using the flap as a stand, but no other angles in Portrait mode.
There are many angles for Landscapre mode, horizonal. The tallest mode is a bit weak as other reviewers mentioned but it does work. You can sort of rest it upside down if you like using the flap but it's not strong that way.
The curved hooky tabs that hold the tablet in the case work well, but I am worried about how long they will last with normal usage wear and tear. They are soft leather so they don't scratch the tablet.
The closure is just another WIDE hooky tab that grabs the tablet edge. This was very tight at first but is breaking in. I am scared this might loosen up eventually to the point that it doesn't really work. THey should have used a magnetic flap. This is my only real dissapointment.
All in all, I really like this case. I wanted a slim real leather case and this is it! It looks really classy and cool.
on December 20, 2011
I'll just copy and paste what I posted in XDA forums about this case:

I've struggled to find a good case for my Transformer but I think I've finally found it thanks to you guys.

I've tried this one [...] which turned out to be too thick and added significant bulk to the tablet. The edges also didn't fit "tightly" around the edges of the screen so at the top there were places were the cover "bulged" out noticeably.

I also tried the "official" Asus one, which was really slim and I honestly liked it. The only problems with that one is that the tablet was loose inside so I'd constantly be "re-positioning" the tablet so that it sat correctly. Other than offered absolutely zero protection other than protecting the screen from scratches while closed.

Just offering my own experiences for those interested. The Blurex case is the best one so far, exactly as the OP described. Only warning is that it has a strong smell...I hope it goes away soon!

I'm happy to report 2-3 weeks later the smell is mostly gone and I still think it's the best case I've tried so far - this one is a keeper! It also works with the keyboard dock.
on March 15, 2012
This is my second Blu-rex case. Both have been high quality and very functional. This case is my favorite of the half dozen tablet cases I've bought in the last few years as the tabs holding the tablet don't encroach on screen real estate like most others. The leather is high quality and tastefully designed - suitable for an office environment if need be. The tabs also do a surprisingly good job at holding the tablet securely and protecting against drops (I've dropped it twice on to marble floors and no damage to either the tablet or the floor).

My only gripe is that with the new rounded edges on the Prime, the slots that adjust the angle of the tablet don't hold securely (ie the tablet slips out too easily - really need to redesign the slots to be more angular than rounded). Other than that minor inconvenience, I have nothing but good things to say about this case - for the money, it's great value.
on November 27, 2011
This case absolutely fits the Asus tablet like a glove! I like it so much I thought of buying another in case I wear this one out. It's like Asus made it themselves strictly for the transformer. I love the quality of the materials used, looks & feels great. This case also allows you to charge your tablet with the case closed, a feature not many cases have. It has 3 notches on the inside to set the tablet at different angles, very sturdy. My favorite thing about this case is the clasps to hold the tablet in the case. It doesn't obstruct your screen, look flimsy, nor does it border your entire face of the tablet. Just 4 clips that hold amazingly, somehow. Easy to put on, feels sturdy, with a tight fit. Besides the keyboard, hands down the best accessory for your Asus. I don't usually leave reviews, but I felt the need to let others know about this case. Its's a winner in my book!
on August 22, 2011
This folio-type case looks and feels great on my Transformer. It has a very solid feel and can probably handle a few bumps or even a drop. One review states that laying the tablet nearly flat is an issue that the tablet bounces. I'm actually currently using my tablet in that position to type this review and I have no problem with it. It does bounce slightly but nothing that can actually bother you. I have read reviews comparing this Blurex case with other ones like the identical Acase that stated that the Acase had a better finish but it it hard to believe that you can get any better than the Blurex case I received.

Also, to my knowledge, this case is the only one of this design to have a cutout for the charge/sync port when it is closed.

In order for me to watch movies on my bed while charging I open the case like an upside down V to have the charge port sticking up.
on January 7, 2013
Item fit the Asus Transformer Pad TF300T, even though it is marketed for the TF700. Great price as an add-on item! Quick ship!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse