5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good with one tiny Caveat
It is hard to find a screen protector that fits exactly when a new item comes out. I have used ACASE screen protectors before on my TF300 and was impressed by the quality so I went with this screen protector pack which is made for the TF700 Infinity.

Pros:

Published on August 3, 2012 by Diogenes Laertys

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 of 3 was usable
Published on January 6, 2013 by Z Zhang

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good with one tiny Caveat, August 3, 2012

Pros:

-High Quality Material (Smooth to the touch, as high-quality feeling as the clear invisible hori japanese screen protectors I import for my PSP and PS Vita). They say the material is Japanese and I believe them. The plastic is fairly slippery to the touch and complements the touch screen in my humble opinion.
-Preserves the original color gamut and brightness of the TF700. I have used anti-glare screen protectors in the past for my Iphone and my TF300. In fact I used the ACASE anti-glare screen protector for the TF201 (Transformer Prime) which should be made of identical material to the anti-glare screen protectors they also made for the TF700. While they do stop glare, they do also diminish color and brightness. Given that the TF700 has a super-IPS+ mode, I care less about glare since I can just bump the brightness on the device itself (which is bright enough to use in direct sunlight in hot, sunny Texas). The colors and images on my tf700 pop as if there were no screen protector.
-Size is perfect. I was using some leftover anti-glare screen protector for the Tf201. They fit ok as well but the fit is a little tighter. The problem with the TF201 screen protector was that it was almost the EXACT size of the tabulet's surface so if you are only a little bit off in application, some of the screen protector protrudes over an edge. The TF700 screen protector is a little smaller than the surface of the tablet itself so you can be a little off and still cover about the entire screen and not have the protector hang over the edge of your tablet. There will be a slight exposed strip on the edge of your tablet(lengthwise,the screen protector seems about .2mm shorter than the tablet, width-wise it is more or less a perfect fit). Not a big deal given that it will save you from misapplying the screen protector.

Cons:

There is a slight rainbow effect to the reflection of the screen protector when viewed at an angle with the tablet turned off. It's like the surface is a thin liquid layer that is uneven with the light bouncing off it creating a moire/shimmering effect. I don't notice it at all with the tablet turned on. It is just a niggling feature of this screen protector that might irk some.

Overall:

This is a great screen protector. They give you 3 in case you screw up. You get a decent microfiber cloth and plastic application tool. The quality of the screen protector is great. I am picky and always chose to import Japanese PET screen protectors when I can so I think I would know. I had problems applying mine through no fault of the manufacturer or product. This thing absorbs ambient dirt easily if you are in a fairly dusty room. You could try the steamy shower method of application which will help with dust issues but that is beyond the purview of this review.

Cheers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protector, August 22, 2012
This is a great screen protector. Installation was very easy. I just used the usual technique of steaming up the bathroom with the shower, allowing dust to settle with the moisture. Then I simply applied the screen protector. No dust or bubbles. The screen protector does not lift on the edges, even while using the keyboard dock. I don't even notice that the screen protector is on. Thank you ACASE for making this for the Transformer Infinity. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grear Product, August 30, 2012
This review is from: ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 10.1 inch Touchscreen Tablet Screen Protector-3 Pack Film-Anti-Glare, Anti- Fingerprint, Matte (Personal Computers)
Fits Nicely, feels great to touch and it does take a way a slight bit of brightness that for me makes it a bit more comfortable for reading.

Instalation is tricky... so make sure to have a good 5-10 mins of quiet time to install it... if not, take it to a cellphone accesory store and have someone help you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, April 17, 2013
PROS:
- it does reduce the screen glare;
- finger smudges on screen are also much reduced;
- (of course) it protects the screen against scratching. (For those who say: "Yeah, but my tablet has Gorilla 2 glass, so I don't need it", Gorilla 2 is scratch resistant, not scratch proof!);
- improves contrast and visibility in bright light;
- reduction in display quality (if any) is insignificant.

CONS:
- as with all dry screen protectors, it's time-consuming to install without gathering at least a couple of dust/paper specks between itself and the screen;
- doesn't cut glare, just reduces it to an acceptable level. ("Acceptable" is in the eye of the beholder. Mileage varies by user.)

As with all dry-mount screen protectors, the biggest challenge is mounting it without getting any speck (dust, hair) underneath. It took me a full hour to prepare the environment and mount the screen protector. (For people that are not perfectionists the time to install it is much reduced... and the resulting quality is much reduced as well.)
Fortunately, Acase is aware of the problem, and provides strips with glue one can use to remove those specks. I like that; other manufacturers do not provide such strips, and I had to make my own from Scotch tape.

At the end of the day, I highly recommend its use, especially if the tablet is used outdoors, or if flying in bright light. Why four stars instead of five? Because it could provide better glare control, and the amount of work it takes to install it without getting bubbles (specks) underneath.

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 of 3 was usable, January 6, 2013
Two of the three screens were faulty. One screen, as I was peeling off the first protective layer, didn't separate cleanly from the protective layer and left smudges and was not usable. The second one had dust particles already on the screen. I didn't even bother peeling off the protective layer and installing it. I wonder if I was sold a defective batch or a used one?

The final screen protector wasn't defective, but like others have mentioned, it's hard to apply and I got a few dust pits in it. If I had two other non-defective ones, I probably could have gotten a good application. But the experience was very disappointing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Protection, November 14, 2012
I purchased these screen protectors after I noticed two scratches on the glass of my TF700 (yes, the Gorilla Glass scratched, but I have no idea what scratched it).
Having never applied a screen protector before, the three in a pack deal seemed like a good idea. Applying the screen protector is easy. Keeping the dirt out is hard. I got a piece of dirt on one and had trouble getting it off, so I just used the second screen protector.
The one complaint I have has to do with the size of the protector. It was made slightly smaller than the display (apparently to allow room for error when applying). I applied it tight against the one side (that makes aligning it much easier). However, the hole in the top center didn't match up with the two "holes" in the top center of the tablet. I had to take it off and reapply it about 0.5 mm from the edge to get it closer. That made it much more difficult to align (I left it at "good enough for government work" :P).
As far as functionality, it works great. My brother used it to play games several hours after I put it on and didn't even notice it until I told him it was there. It doesn't hide fingerprints (in fact, it doesn't clean as nice as the Gorilla Glass), but that isn't what I got it for. I attach and un-attach my dock quite a bit (as many as ten times a day) and have not had any problems with it and the screen protector (even after several months).
If it would have been slightly larger (e.g. within 0.5 mm of the width of the tablet's display) it would most definitely be a five star product (after installation it is a five star product, IMO).

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice tablet. Battery life has sucked since day one, July 4, 2014
Very nice tablet. Battery life has sucked since day one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Matte screensaver, May 19, 2014
jamie (Point Fortin, Trinidad and Tobago) - See all my reviews
Very nice. It get rid of the glossy screen. Provides a clear screen to view tablet apps. Surface does not scratch like the regular screensaver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted., April 8, 2014
Like all thin screen protectors, it's an act of God if you don't have any bubbles. So, God wasn't with me when I put this protector on. However, with it having a matte finish, you don't see the bubbles when the screen is on. Also, since it's not very reflective, the screen looks much better and you don't see the fingerprints. Great product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Still disappointed with the GPS, March 10, 2014
I bought this be cause the GPS in the 101 model was really poor. This one is somewhat better but still disappoints. Takes forever to acquire and tracking itself is iffy. Bought it with the keyboard and now the keyboard does not lock properly. (perhaps the issue is with the keyboard. The volume is generally too soft. though some applications seem to know how to get better volume out of it. What's up with that? Sometimes it locks me out when it is supposed to be in sleep mode and I have to reboot, don't understand... The Micro HDMI connector is a disappointment as it does not feel secure. I prefer the mini HDMI in the previous models. The auto screen setting does not seem to work consistently. Besides these issues the unit is small and great for travelling.