4.0 out of 5 stars Unicron Lives!........Again...
Published on March 18, 2005 by Paul Schifferli

1.0 out of 5 stars Mindless Dribble
Published on November 10, 2008 by John Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Unicron Lives!........Again..., March 18, 2005
This review is from: Transformers Energon: Omega Supreme (DVD)
In this disc, the episodes include the introduction of Omega Supreme and Roablock, the Re-birth of Unicron, and the death of two characters, who I won't mention if you do not know and don't want it spoiled. These episodes mainly concern Unicron's re-birth and possessing both Megatron and Shockblast. These are some great Energon episodes, but again, they skip episodes and it interferes with continuity

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the energon series, May 30, 2008
E. fituci (Acton, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Transformers Energon: Omega Supreme (DVD)
This is the last cd in the energon series, i know there are some more episode to conclude the series but I can't seem to find them which is very disappointing to me.
I am a geek that knew only the G1 series (loved is of course) and now as a 40 years old geek watching it with my 2 little boy who are enamored with the transformers.
The energon episodes offering good plot and animation even though some episodes are missing - don't get it - but overall good - recommended.
I just wish they will produce the last energon which offer the demise of megatron.

1.0 out of 5 stars Mindless Dribble, November 10, 2008
This review is from: Transformers Energon: Omega Supreme (DVD)
I finally sat down and watched this with my children, it was utterly painful, this has to be some of the most idiotic stuff I've seen on a television. Do not, I mean DO NOT waste your time or money on this nonsense. It brings shame to the transformers franchise. Not one thing is good about this garbage. The animation, the voice overs, the plot, it is all completely ridiculous. Even my children, ranging from age 5 to 13 had nothing good to say about this, they wanted to burn the CD. I regret ever buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformers Energon: Omega Supreme, June 28, 2014
This review is from: Transformers Energon: Omega Supreme (DVD)
Transformers Energon is a awesome transformers show. this dvd includes good episodes from the show. if you want to see the whole series then watch tansformers energon the complete series. if you have not seen this show then i recommend you do

4.0 out of 5 stars wow, May 20, 2013
This review is from: Transformers Energon: Omega Supreme (DVD)
This is a good dvd- I enjoy transformers and I liked the action in this one. This included 4 episodes which were related to each show. If you like clean old fashioned fun- this one is a good one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformer, May 16, 2012
charlie "sam" (santa cruz, new mexico) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Transformers Energon: Omega Supreme (DVD)
I ordered this for my grandson. He is very pleased with it. He is continually asking me to order more.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, now where's the box set?, July 5, 2008
This review is from: Transformers Energon: Omega Supreme (DVD)
These are great Transformers toons. Now we need the whole series in a set please.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 11, 2014
ok

Transformers Energon: Omega Supreme
Transformers Energon: Omega Supreme by Yutaka Sato (DVD - 2005)
Used & New from: $0.01