Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 17, 2013
This was a gift for my 9 yrs old kid. He likes it a lot ans was very thankfull for having it. He love Optimus Prime and its too hard to find an Optimus toy at any toy stores. Theres a lot if Bumblebees but not that much Optimus'.
on January 1, 2013
My 6 year old nephew screamed with happiness getting this, so Iwould say gift well done. It's probably about 12 inches tall and he was happy as could be.
on October 30, 2011
This was delviered very quickly and i am very satisfied with the quality and funtionality of this item. It works just as described and more so. I am really lucky that I found this item on amazon website.
on January 7, 2013
really good product and just what i expected, is get on time and is just beautiful and original botton line i love it
on December 31, 2012
My son is very happy with his Transformer, is a realy good toy, so i like play too ja ja
on May 10, 2013
This looks great, but man is was crazy hard to transform the toy into Optimus and back! It took several college-degreed adults to figure it out; have no clue how an 8year old could do this!?!
on February 23, 2013
A nightmare to transform even for adults, the steps to follow are totally unclear, felt many times like throwing it out the window but it would have broken my son's heart.
on December 9, 2011
Dont know much about transformers , the only thing I do know that my nephew likes them and I bought it as a birthday present. arrived well packed and all parts intact.
on April 7, 2014
My son loves it! It can bend, it can do all sorts of things! My son loves it! It came here by surprise and my son was shocked! Can you tell he said this?!
on September 8, 2015
Purchased for my 10 year old son, he said to give it four stars as the toy is definitely cool, but the actual transforming of the figure is a little rickety.