Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 22, 2011
I bought the walkie talkies for my nephew for Christmas. HE LOVES THEM!! The have great reception in the house and you can clearly hear the voices.
on December 19, 2012
These Transformers Powerhead Walkie Talkies were a big hit at our family Christmas gathering. I was impressed by the power and tone of these walkie talkies and frankly, these kept all the kids busy for the rest of the afternoon.
on February 22, 2013
Its a toy so I didn't expect long range. For what it is it's great fun and my 5 year old twins love it. They play with it off and on but they don't get frustrated with it. They love to play with it in the backyard. Good toy for the price
on January 3, 2013
I got these for my oldest grandson who is now 9 yrs old, he was thrilled to see what he had received for his birthday. But when he and his friend who just lives next door to him tried to talk with one another. It didn"t work, it was also very crackly when close together. I was quite disappointed with this purchase.
on February 7, 2013
I am very disappointed with the Wilkie Talkies because it is difficult for my children to hear anything over the static however with only one button to push they are very simply to use.
on December 30, 2012
Kids couldn't hear themselves over the static. Waste of money. Unfortunately, in the Xmas frenzy, the packaging was thrown away so we can't return them.
on January 19, 2014
These are great the grandkids love them, they get out well very clear with a very good range for a toy!
on January 2, 2014
I gave this to my nephew & his Dad said it works great! I thought it was pricey compared to others.
on May 27, 2013
For the price they are okay, they work :) thats a plus, but my son is 6 and loves transformers and we prob will only use periodically it was more a decor item for his room so my opinion prob isnt the best lol. If your looking for ones to use over an over dont be so cheap and spend an extra $10-20 dol.