Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro STEM

Format: DVD|Change

on October 16, 2012
I have just seen the first part and I am impressed with the picture and sound quality of the bluray disc. I dont know why there is so much negativity about this movie. This movie should be enjoyed without over analyzing it.
on July 24, 2013
One of the best summer blockbusters, cheap and ships quickly. Megan fox and Shia Labeouf work perfectly together in the first two, I missed her in the third.
on March 29, 2012
Special effects - top-notch. Action aplenty. Somewhat disappointed at the absence of the original heart-throb in the 1st 2 installments - sheesh what eye-candy she is. But when it comes to pure enjoyment this hit the spot for me and the Amazon price for the complete 3 movie set was a deciding factor in my purchase. No regrets here!
on August 7, 2011
Love this movie, couldn't wait for it to come. It came quicker than was expected although I shouldn't be surprised because Amazon is usually like that. Thanks again!!
on January 20, 2014
this is a good way to by sequals, is bundle packs. both movies comes in a box to hold together so its pretty nice. i'm sure they have the third one with it by now.
on August 2, 2013
Best action. I had as transformer movie marathon. I had family visit and some of them had never experienced this much action. Everyone enjoyed it.
on July 28, 2011
A very good buy! These movies are amazing and in Blu ray HD they are that much better! Very good deal for both. And shipping was very fast.
on October 24, 2015
What can I say about these movies that hasn't been said by all the other reviewers? Great sound. Great visual. Great movies. Great price!
on April 16, 2014
i had bought the third movie when it came out and didn't have the first two after deciding to update my movie library with all blurays...
on March 12, 2013
Hey guys what more can I say...its Transformers! High Def Sound and Picture Quality. Buy it on Blue-ray. A great movie, Thanks