Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change

on December 29, 2014
Received what I had expected and it was on time!!
on May 29, 2010
My son loves these combo movie a lot. He's watching these movies one after the other, meaning I don't have the chance to watch other movies anymore. (Transformer Disk 1 has a bit of problem playing after 2 x showing. What is the solution?
on November 28, 2009
The special effects are excellent,as you would expect with michael bay teaming up with steven speilberg.I have been watching them on a 120 inch screen and the blu-ray looks as good as a plasma or LCD screen.Ive also got it running through 7 speakers and the audio sounds better than being in a theater.also the base is just brilliant.would recommend for the sound alone & i think it would sound just as good in a 5:1 sound system.My only regret is that they just crammed 2 dvd's into the one box and im sure they could of done better.
on December 2, 2009
The Blu-Ray on this movie is awesome! Gotta buy and watch it. Way better viewing than the regular copy.
on April 18, 2015
Love this movie. Totally entertaining
on January 18, 2011
Hubby loved this combo, especially since we recently got a big screen High Def TV to watch Blue-Ray on! Shipping was prompt, package was as promised.
on February 24, 2015
Great product at a great price.
on July 1, 2010
It is a funny, action pack movie. I used to watch the cartoons and I was very surprised to find myself enjoying both movies.
on September 18, 2010
We received this product in mint condition. It arrived packaged and did not seem to be mishandled in any way.
on August 8, 2010