Transformers: War for Cybertron - Xbox 360
|Price:||$55.75 + $3.99 shipping|
- Features -
- Two Distinct Campaigns One Epic Story - Play both the Autobots & Decepticons campaigns; battle as your favorite Transformers character in this 3rd person high action shooter
- Wage War Online - Deep multiplayer game modes thrust you into a global battle
- 3 Player Drop-in/Drop-out Online Co-op - Team up with your friends and fight through epic campaigns
- Change Form from Robot to Vehicle at any time - Instantly convert from robot to car, jet, tank or truck mode and attack your enemies from any angle
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
*Screenshots taken from Xbox360, PlayStation 3 and PC versions
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC
Determine the fate of the Transformers in the war that started it all. Wield an arsenal of lethal, high-tech weaponry and change form from robot to vehicle at any time as you battle through the living, metallic world of Cybertron. Distinct AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON campaigns take you from AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON cities, to the Energon core of Cybertron, to the outer reaches of the orbital debris while pitting brother against brother and friend against foe. Experience OPTIMUS’ rise to greatness and MEGATRON’S thirst for destruction. The balance of power between AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS is in your hands.
Transformers: War for Cybertron is a 3rd person high-action Shooter that allows you to become the ultimate weapon. Change form from Robot to Vehicle at any time and attack you enemies from any angle. Drive, fly, shoot and fight your way through two distinct campaigns alone or with up to 2 other friends in online Co-op or go head to head and wage war online with a deep multiplayer game.
Key Game Features
- Two Distinct Campaigns One Epic Story
- Play both the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS campaigns
- Battle as your favorite Transformers character in this 3rd Person High Action Shooter
- Wage War Online
- Deep multiplayer game modes thrust you into a global battle
- 3 — Player Drop-in/Drop-out Online Co-op
- Team up with your friends and fight through epic campaigns
- Change Form from Robot to Vehicle at any time
- Instantly convert from robot to car, jet, tank or truck mode and attack your enemies from any angle
Transformers™: War for Cybertron™ Autobots™ & Transformers™: War for Cybertron™ Decepticons™ - Available only on the DS
- Get both the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS games to unlock all 30 characters, 11 exclusive to the DS
- Change form from Robot to Vehicle at any time
- Battle your friends in multiplayer and win their Transformers characters
- Battle as the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS through two unique campaigns
- Original Missions designed exclusively for the Wii tell the untold story of Cybertron
- Team up with a friend in two player co-op to dominate the battlefield
HASBRO and its logo, TRANSFORMERS and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2010 Hasbro. All rights reserved. Game © 2010 Activision Publishing, Inc. Activision is a registered trademark of Activision Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. .“PlayStation” and the “PS” Family logo are registered trademarks and “PS3” is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. The PlayStation Network Logo is a service mark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. Wii and Nintendo DS are trademarks of Nintendo. © 2006 Nintendo. PC DVD ROM logo © and TM IEMA 2004. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Standard
Top Customer Reviews
Story: Taking place on the planet of Cybertron, there's a huge war raging between the Autobots and the Decepticons as Megatron is trying to take over the planet and rule over everything with an unstable energy known as Dark Energon. Using the uneasy forces of sky commander Starscream, Megatron goes through Cybertron en route for the key to win the war.Read more ›
To start off I think it's important to note in no way is this game associated with the Michael Bay Transformers film series. This game is its own, it's no quick cash-in, as Hasbro has kept on board to ensure the series is represented faithfully and expertly. If I had to describe this game in the simplest terms I'd probably say it's Gears of War but with Transformers. Both utilize the "over the shoulder" targeting and playing through WFC you just can't help being reminded me of it. Whether you're a diehard FPS guy or a casual fan that has hardly ever played a shooter, you can pick up on the shooting fairly quick. (It's one of those easy to pick up but long to master things) I won't lie, it's not the easiest game in the world; it was much harder than I expected it to be honestly. Whether you're a pro or not and you may find yourself on one of the lower difficulties because it is a challenging game, especially on your first run.
The story is split into two campaigns, one each for the Autobots and Decepticons and you are given the option to play through either faction's story first.Read more ›
1. Beautiful visuals really immerse the player in the world of Cybertron.
2. Voice acting and dialog are well performed, with few exceptions. There was
much of an emphasis placed on sound, and this carries over to all aspects of the game. From combat, voice overs, transformation, everything sounds as it should, very authentic.
3. The transformation mechanic is well implemented. At the end of the day, this particular feature will decide if this is a good game or not. Obviously, transformation is a big part of Transformers. If this isn't properly handled, then the quality of this game will suffer to no end. Thankfully, this is the highlight of War for Cybertron. The player can transform at will, and the motion is seamless and intuitive, not to mention just plain cool. The levels are specifically designed to incorperate transformation as a means of progression, so this isn't just a cheap gimmick laced novelty that wears off. It undoubtedly adds a layer of dynamic gameplay, that seperates itself from typical shooters.
4.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Don't know what else to write other than it's fantastic! I got to play Sideswipe, my single favorite Autobot. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Dylan McGregor
The Setup (Overview):
The disagreement between the Autobots and the Decpticons has reached a stalemate. Read more
My brother absolutely loved this game, he spent hours in front of the tv until he beat it. I watched him play a couple of times and was impressed by the graphics.Published 9 months ago by Brittany E Avery