5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 11, 2014
Big-Z (Heavenly Valley, NV United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TOMTOP 24" 60cm 5 in 1(Gold, Silver, White, Black and Translucent) Portable Photography Studio Multi Photo Disc Collapsible Light Reflector (Electronics)
These tiny reflectors, which fold up even smaller than the open size are great for outdoor and indoor portraits and macro shots. They are well worth the $$ and an invaluable tool for photographers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool and Compact, December 26, 2013
Got to me pretty fast. Love that it changes to different covers. I needed it in time for a photo shoot and I got it in time for it and with time to spare and practice with it. Folds up, has a carrying cover case. flexible. Light weight. Easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and Size, February 1, 2014
I received my order today and I couldn't be more pleased. These reflector boards come in a neat little pouch that is space saving. Super easy to switch between each type. I would buy more sets in a heart beat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product at a good price!, March 2, 2014
Very good quality product. Was exactly what I was looking for. Helps provide lighting effect on face shots I was looking for. Helps make skin skin look smoother and softer. Only problem I've had is getting them back in their storage case. There is definitely a trick to that. Would recommend for added effects to face shots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, May 13, 2014
LJB "LJB" (California, USA) - See all my reviews
The product was just as described. The discs easily fold up and with ease. I clipped the the case to my camera bag and its very light and easy to carry around.

5.0 out of 5 stars really handy!, May 13, 2014
Dida Kutz (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Love that it's small enough to easily pack in my camera bag, making it easy to use on any occasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than I Expected!, June 24, 2014
I bought this product using a website called Points2shop ( [...]).
When I opened the package it was bigger than I thought it would be. I would recommend buying this if you are a beginner photographer or always on the road shooting different styles of photography.

Pros:
Great for travel
Worth the price
Works like professional equipment.
Provides great lighting/contrast
Small enough you put in a purse or camera bag.

Cons:
Tricky to put away inside the pouch (takes patience and time).

-----

If you have any questions or concerns, hit me a message.

4.0 out of 5 stars But the quality is very good overall., September 16, 2014
I thought that this product was five individual reflectors, but there is only one white reflector and the other colors you have to zip onto the white reflector. But the quality is very good overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, September 10, 2014
These TomTop reflectors are wonderful. I would buy these again.
5-in. Very large in size. Great material.
Now if I could only learn to fold it back down to put in its pouch..

5.0 out of 5 stars Small Compact size, October 8, 2014
This reflector is perfect. I love the folded up size. It can fit into my camera bag so I will always have a reflector without having to carry a 43" one.