5.0 out of 5 stars Even light dispersal, fits many flashes
The portable diffuser does a great job at softening the flash. It's well built and flexible enough for many sizes of flashes. There is a ring of vinyl coated Velcro that allows the user to adjust the snugness of the attachment. The extra panel depth in the center us a nice touch. It evens the light where the flash is strongest. I recommend this product.
Published 9 months ago by Lisa Campbell

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
Definitely a great, cheap, and easy to carry softbox for on the go. The only down side is it really doesn't want to stay on the flash without putting up a serious fight. If it were to stay on for more than a few minutes at a time (if that), it would be a must have. Product was too low priced to be concerned about returning.
Published 7 months ago by Alexandra Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Even light dispersal, fits many flashes, October 18, 2013
Lisa Campbell (Pittsburgh, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NEEWER 6"x8" Softbox / 20x15cm Dome Light Translucent Soft Flash Box Portable For Flash, Speedlight, NEEWER TT520 TT560 TT660, Nikon SB-900 AF, SB-800 AF, SB-700 AF, SB-600, SB-400 AF, Canon Speedlite 380EX, 430EX, II, 550EX, 580EX, II, 600EX-RT, Vivita Flash, Sunpack, Nissin,Sigma, Sony, Pentax, Olympus, Panasonica Lumix Flashes (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 17, 2013
This was such an awesome find! it works great at diffusing light. I love how it folds up flat for storage. Product arrived promptly from this store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and portable, February 14, 2014
I must say if I had read the reviews on this product I would not have ordered it. Shipping was to slow for me (my impatience) nature< but with in Amazons posted shipping expectations. The lack of mounting instructions was the largest problem on most of the reviews I had read. I reviewed these in the 2 weeks it took for it to arrive. So when I received the product I was primed for a bad day.

CONS: Shipping was to slow for me (my impatience) but within Amazons posted shipping expectations. The lack of mounting instructions.

PROS: Well It started bad. It appeared I had receive the wrong product misleading model numbers ( my error). I opened the package and tried to mount it on the Nikon SB-600 flash unit yep it fell off when I lifted the camera to test the flash after a few tries. I filed a compliant with Amazon. I put the soft box back in the package went to lunch. Came back opened the package and tried to mount it on the Nikon SB-600 flash unit yep it feel off when I lifted the camera to test the flash after a few tries I reversed the way I mounted it placing the Velcro mounting strip securely on the flash unit then mounting the Neewer Softbox to the flash unit. (IT WORKED GREAT) I have 3 Nikon flash units on three cameras I have taken dozens of pictures. My Son and his kids have also taken dozens with them on the cameras. None of the units came off even the one my 7 year old grand daughter mounted. All the pictures taken were a much higher quality, no harsh shadows no red eye. I am very pleased with the results. This 5 dollar attachment has solved 90% of the lighting problems with the kids I teach. I have apologized to Amazon and the supplier for my errors and thanked them. I have also tried it on Nikon SB-700 , Canon Speedlite, Vivitar, Pentax, Olympus flash units that some of my students have..

Foot note: It dose not come with a protective cover, but a gallon zip lock bag works great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Neewer 6"x 8" Softbox, March 23, 2014
For the price……. it's a no brainer to have one of these in your camera bag. Creates a nice soft light, easy to attach and closes flat.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, December 2, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Holder, January 8, 2014
The flash box itself is fine. It's making picture softer, but the holder is terrible. It does not work at all. The flash box always falls. So I am using just a piece of rope.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice diffuser for the price, December 2, 2013
Comes with velcro tape, diffuses the light nicely but you'll want to turn up the flash power a bit. Breaks down for easy storage in your gear bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars adequate, but small-ish, October 26, 2013
JimD "Jim" (Hudson, Ma United States) - See all my reviews
The good thing is that this is very light and small and fits neatly into a camera bag ... and it mounts quickly onto a strobe once you have the Velcro on the strobe. This should include the Velcro for the strobe but it doesn't. It does include a strap to go around the outside of the rig once you mount it on the strobe. the face is a bit smaller than I had hoped, so I will keep my Lumiqauest Softbox III that I use for a hair light in my portable studio setup. The Lumiquest was more expensive but it's just as portable and the face is larger.

4.0 out of 5 stars Velcro -- more velcro, December 4, 2013
Got to me on time, although mailman put it on next door's mailbox. Lightweight and space saver, however it took me a bit of a struggle to attach to my SB-900. The velcro strap it came with was short so i had to fold some parts of the diffuser to make it fit. It falls off the flash when I'm on standby, so I just have to be aware of that everytime. Adding a velcro strip on the strobe may help, but I'm not doing it just yet. Otherwise, the shots I got looked amazing with this on.

3.0 out of 5 stars The wrapping is not practical., May 6, 2014
You could loose time while trying to attach the soft box around the speed light, it should be hassle free

Rate and Discover Movies