Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

Format: Audio CD|Change

on June 6, 2002
I bought this CD in high hopes that the Tranzworld series wouldnt get soft like a lot of trance compelations and i cant truly say i was disapointed. All of the tracks on this CD are pretty energetic and will make you move but they lack... i dunno individuality. The songs on Vol. 5 were all much shorter and the CD really focused more on mixing then great songs. Now i know most people LOVE mixing and they complain if its bad... but there Was something about Tranzworld that made you not care about how the songs were compiled, mostly because the songs were simply awesome. Now though the songs are decent (not great) and the mixing is good. So if you like Tiesto or Acosta CDs this one is perfect for you, if you are more into Tunnel Trance Force or Tranzworld 4 you might want to wait for 6 and hope for the best.
on January 21, 2003
Webster Hall's Tranzworld series has always offered a decent mix of instrumental electronic trance and eurodance style techno. Tranzworld 5 is no different. The tracks chosen for this compilation are all pretty good...even if some of the samples used in a couple of the songs can get annoying. Throughout the entire CD it maintains a high bpm energy that will keep you listening even if the actual melody in the backround gets bland. My personal favorites include Right Behind You, Reality, and Distant Places. Overall, I'd say Tranzworld 5 is a pretty solid buy for those looking for some high bpm electronic music (of what's available at a local store at least).
on July 24, 2002
Although I feel that the Tranzworld series peaked with Tranzworld 4, Tranzworld 5 is barely much of a decline. Still better than ninety percent of the trance compilations out there, perhaps it simply proves that that were the tranzworld series to be suddenly, magically transformed into a natural landform, it would resemble a plateau much more than a mountain. Our society being as it is, the issue is, after all, not whether the cd is as good as the previous one in the series, but whether or not you get enough bang for your buck. For any trance enthuisiast, this will be money well spent.
on July 24, 2002
on August 5, 2002
Well... I have bought all of the previous cd's to the webster hall collection and let me just say i was a little bit dissapointed at this one... while tracks 12 and 13 and awesome, the rest of the cd lacks webster hall material. Still a good cd, i prefer my favorite, Tranzworld 3. Still though, this cd has some good qualities and i do recommend it to trance lovers.
on May 29, 2002
Webster Hall has done it again. Tranzworld 5 is a great CD! I think the Warp Brothers and Dj Ricky Corbo really helped Webster Hall with their recovery from the fallen Tranzworld 4. All of the tracks on this CD are great. Talk about trance at its best. This CD is a definite must have. Pick it up A.S.A.P. WELCOME TO THE GREATEST NIGHT CLUB IN THE WORLD...WEBSTER HALL
on March 2, 2003
This CD gives u good dance music and music that you would play in a car or at a club. I love this cd and Tranzworld 4, my favorite songs on this cd are #s 10 and 13 because i love that trance/club sound. I recommend buying this cd.
on February 26, 2010
If you like trance, put full volume on and you'll be in heaven, greatest Tranzworld ever, best from all series.
on May 24, 2002
I bought Tranzworld 5 on the first day, just as I had for the past two albums Webster Hall has released. Since I own the majority of their Tranzworld albums (Tranzworld All-Stars 1 and 2 and Tranzworld 3, 4 and 5), I was expecting hardcore, engergetic, rave-type beats like Tranzworld 4. Nope...not here. Songs 1-5 are solid but the excitement wears thin from songs 6-13. I would have given it only two stars but "Right Behind You" and "Resurrection" are great so I gave it three. Sorry, Tranzworld 4 is still the best.
on April 26, 2010
I got this CD a while back in a store at the mall. This 1 has some good tracks on. Not as many as some of the other compilations in this series but enough to give it a 4.5 star rating. :)