Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

92%
Format: Paperback|Change

on March 8, 2007
Pete, the cat, has helped to write another good story. This time he helps a pig in trouble. Pete understands what his humans are saying but is not pleased that they never seem to listen to him. If you like a well-written story, this one's for you.
on August 1, 2011
I bought my son a Pete the Cat book at a local bookstore. It was such fun that he wanted more. I immediately ordered the others here. We both enjoyed reading the book. He likes me to read him a chapter or two at bedtime each night even though at 8 he is an excellent reader on his own. Pete the detective cat is great fun. I hope there are more of this series in the works.
on January 7, 2009
We had to find a Mystery book for my 4th grader's book report and we discovered Pete! He is the main character of a series of books by Peg Kehret, and he is a cat with attitude! As the story is told, it is punctuated with Pete's personal views and comments which had my daughter laughing and running to us to read her favorite parts aloud! She loved this book and we have bought more in the series! Pete will appeal to girls and boys!
on October 20, 2012
Trapped by Peg Kehrot, is about animal cruelty. Pete the cat discovers evidence of illegal trapping and finds himself abducted by the trapper with a gun! This is also about a pig who was on its way to be slaughtered but fell off the truck. Pete the cat can understand what the humans say but they can't understand what he is saying. Every time he tries talking to them, they just think he's hungry.

This is a good story with suspense that I think anyone who likes cats would enjoy, even though it is a children's book. I liked it very much, a fun quick-read with a good ending. Pete is a clever, courageous and capable cat!
on October 14, 2012
My daughter, 11 years old, and I loved reading this book together. We ended up reading all the Pete the Cat books. I highly recommend it for a young animal lover.
on June 7, 2015
I love this book. Cats are cute and I love them. This book was really good because it involves a cat, Pete. It's a funny, scary, and exciting book.
on April 20, 2015
I absolutely loved this book, shown in persective of a very smart cat named Pete. This hook was awesome and I hope you liked it too!!!
on March 26, 2009
Didn't like this book. Could never get into it and I generally love this author.
on June 22, 2015