5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy
Published on June 7, 2012 by vici

3.0 out of 5 stars great product!
Make sure that your device can convert power on its own. The easy way to do this is to check the label on the box for your charger. It will usually say something like 100-240V if it can convert power. If it only lists one number, you will have to purchase a converter to convert the voltage, since the adapter is not capable of doing so by itself.

However most...
Published on September 3, 2012 by laura

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, June 7, 2012
This review is from: 6 Pack Italy Travel Power Adapter Converter Plug B in Micro Tech® Retail Packaging (Electronics)
Great adapter! I bought these before I left for Italy. It arrived promptly and worked fantastic. I traveled to Florence, Rome and Northern Italy and it was correct for all hotels. They've always fit properly and they are STURDY! I couldn't imagine these things falling apart like other adapters that I've read reviews about have done. As these adapters are always sold singly for ridiculously high prices I thought it would be a wise move to buy six and charge more than one device at a time . They worked well for cell, iPad, cptr, camera, etc).

3.0 out of 5 stars great product!, September 3, 2012

However most small electronics (Ipads, cameras, cellphones, shavers, Hair styling tools,) will work fine

This product was cheap and worked in every hotel in which we stayed

5.0 out of 5 stars An adapter that really works!, May 20, 2013
I was really worried about my IPOD, cellphone and Kindle getting toasted overseas with the wrong adapters but these converters really worked and I did not burn anything. It was also great that the pack included 6, if you are a girl like me that can't travel without electronics these adapters really worked.

4.0 out of 5 stars BARGAIN BUT A FEW TWEEKS, October 2, 2013
After confirming with our hotel in Rome if they were equipped with two-prong (ungrounded) or three-prong (grounded) sockets, I decided on this bargain 6-pack with all my fingers crossed because the fit (millimeter of the pin) was still in question. Being that the hotel's electrical system is fairly modern, we were in luck to find the plugs fit. One thing I overlooked before departure was to check the adaptor holes against the size of the plug being inserted into it. As you know, some American plugs have identically sized pins and some have one pin that's a little larger/wider than the other. Luckily, I packed a pair of child scissors and after easily notching out some of the plastic to enlarge the hole, it worked like a charm. My tip is to fit all your American plugs into the adaptor holes beforehand so you have the tools to make any necessary adjustments. Also, just to be clear, I'm sure you already know that these are basically adaptor plugs and not electrical voltage convertors nor surge protectors. If your electronics are dual voltage, then you need only be concerned about a power surge. The only reason why I didn't buy a 220V surge protector is that I had a difficult time finding one sized for travel. Most of the good ones ones out there are heavy and about the size of a small toaster.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, May 20, 2013
These held up for me for 10 days of use. I used only two of the six I bought. I did not experience any of the failures I had read about from others. Perhaps those problems have been addressed by the supplier. I found that these worked well for the non-polarized male plugs like the ones on the IPhone 5 charger and the polarized ones with one male blade wider than the other on a hair dryer. We did remember to switch the hair dryer to 220 Volts for Italy and back to 110 Volts when we got home. In italy, on the 220 setting the hair dryer did the job much faster.

I would recommend this to anyone to use with devices that can run on 220 Volts. (Loved Italy)

5.0 out of 5 stars US to Italian plug converter, February 18, 2013
Great deal. Some of the plugs failed after the first week of use but we just changed them out for the remainder of our vacation. Great deal for a few weeks use.

1.0 out of 5 stars Low quality, November 9, 2013
too low quality, only 1 or 2 in the pack will work. The plates are not straight and the plastic is very cheap.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pure junk, August 9, 2013
Mark G (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
Three of six simply did not work in three different hotels. The other three held plugs so loosely that they fell out. Simply junk. They are an illusion of a good value. Buy anything else.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy something better, July 29, 2013
Three of the adapters lasted less than a week. The other three handled very carefully. Really, junk. Here are more words as required

1.0 out of 5 stars Half of them did not work, June 20, 2013
We ordered two packs and it was a good thing since three didn't work. We tried several times with different devices and it came down to three of the adapters.