5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect travel bag.
I have used this bag several times now. It's very well made of high quality material and has withstood all the rough handling that's been thrown at it. I am fully satisfied and recommend it without any reservation.

Added Nov. 11, 2012.
These bags are still going strong. Very impressive!
Published on February 28, 2009 by Raheel

1.0 out of 5 stars The right size, but shoddy manufacture
This bag would be just what I needed, except that the stitching around the zipper has completely unraveled after less than 2 months' use, rendering the product worthless.
Published on August 4, 2011 by Robert Strong

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect travel bag., February 28, 2009

Added Nov. 11, 2012.
These bags are still going strong. Very impressive!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT QUALITY - GREAT VALUE, May 29, 2009
1) EXCELLENT quality - much nicer in "real life" than in photo. Black nylon with gray piping. Hanger opening is covered by a nicely designed "flap" should you use it for non-hangered items.
2) This is NOT intended to replace "heavy duty", airline-ready garment bags! This is a LIGHTWEIGHT travel bag, IDEALLY SUITED for the trunk of your car. [Weekend getaways... on-the-road sales reps... truck drivers... etc.]
3) Securely packaged and shipped PROMPTLY.
4) I appreciate that Richards chose to offer these bags with "free" shipping.* The shipping, of course, isn't actually free, but by including it in the price, it makes Amazon checkout that much faster since you don't have to choose a shipping method.

* This is the SAME bag Richards offers for about $4 bucks less right here at Amazon, but which does NOT include shipping.

I highly recommend the garment bag and the vendor!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Price, Fast Shipping, Seems pretty durable....., September 14, 2010
I bought this for my husbands Marine Uniform so I wanted something really thick. It's roomy and his Uniform fits nice with extra space even. I did want thicker material but this is nice My Husband likes it. The material is a little thicker than a windbreaker jacket material. Hope this review helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for the price, September 6, 2009
Really like this bag. Although it is thin, it does an excellent job of protecting my business clothes. I'm a value shopper and this bag hits the mark. If you are looking for a heavy duty airplane bag, look elsewhere. If you are looking for a bag to place in the trunk then this works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, October 19, 2009
Does what it says. Its very good for the price and I can fit 3 suits in it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic, functional garment bag, February 18, 2010
This is the type of garment bag you are typically given when purchasing a suit at a high end store. It would not be suitable for checking in on a plane as it is not luggage quality but it is a great way to safely store your clothing in the closet and to quickly grab it, look at the tag, and stick it in an actual piece of luggage when traveling. Looks nice, holds a few hangers worth of clothes inside and is easy to open. I have no idea how to operate this weird strap but don't believe it will be needed anyway. I have three and I will buy more as my suit collection expands.

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional for now, February 6, 2010
We needed something for last minute to get a dress for a wedding to another city without to much fuss. This was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just as intended, February 11, 2011
kradkin (Washington DC) - See all my reviews
I have been using this bag for several weeks now and it works very well. I typically have 2 blazers, 4 dress shirts, and 2 dress pants inside. The pants don't fit perfectly, but when placed in properly there is minimal wrinkling. I have only used this bag when traveling by car so I am able to lay it in the back seat or trunk. I cannot comment on whether it is worth taking on a plane.

Overall I like the product and bought a second one just to keep my suits protected and clean while in the closet (since I rarely have to wear a full suit).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for the money, July 10, 2008
This is a simple garment bag which is what I wanted. Very nice bag.

1.0 out of 5 stars The right size, but shoddy manufacture, August 4, 2011

Travel Bag - Suit (Black) (44" X 24" X 5")
$8.47 - $23.79