Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on February 28, 2009
I have used this bag several times now. It's very well made of high quality material and has withstood all the rough handling that's been thrown at it. I am fully satisfied and recommend it without any reservation.

Added Nov. 11, 2012.
These bags are still going strong. Very impressive!
VINE VOICEon May 29, 2009
1) EXCELLENT quality - much nicer in "real life" than in photo. Black nylon with gray piping. Hanger opening is covered by a nicely designed "flap" should you use it for non-hangered items.
2) This is NOT intended to replace "heavy duty", airline-ready garment bags! This is a LIGHTWEIGHT travel bag, IDEALLY SUITED for the trunk of your car. [Weekend getaways... on-the-road sales reps... truck drivers... etc.]
3) Securely packaged and shipped PROMPTLY.
4) I appreciate that Richards chose to offer these bags with "free" shipping.* The shipping, of course, isn't actually free, but by including it in the price, it makes Amazon checkout that much faster since you don't have to choose a shipping method.

* This is the SAME bag Richards offers for about $4 bucks less right here at Amazon, but which does NOT include shipping.

I highly recommend the garment bag and the vendor!
0Comment|107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2010
I bought this for my husbands Marine Uniform so I wanted something really thick. It's roomy and his Uniform fits nice with extra space even. I did want thicker material but this is nice My Husband likes it. The material is a little thicker than a windbreaker jacket material. Hope this review helps.
on September 6, 2009
Really like this bag. Although it is thin, it does an excellent job of protecting my business clothes. I'm a value shopper and this bag hits the mark. If you are looking for a heavy duty airplane bag, look elsewhere. If you are looking for a bag to place in the trunk then this works well.
on February 18, 2010
This is the type of garment bag you are typically given when purchasing a suit at a high end store. It would not be suitable for checking in on a plane as it is not luggage quality but it is a great way to safely store your clothing in the closet and to quickly grab it, look at the tag, and stick it in an actual piece of luggage when traveling. Looks nice, holds a few hangers worth of clothes inside and is easy to open. I have no idea how to operate this weird strap but don't believe it will be needed anyway. I have three and I will buy more as my suit collection expands.
on October 19, 2009
Does what it says. Its very good for the price and I can fit 3 suits in it.
on September 24, 2014
Purchased this for a cruise. Was looking for something cheap, and this worked great. Quality is not there, so if you want something that will last, this is not for you. The material is thin and it ripped after its first use.
on February 11, 2011
I have been using this bag for several weeks now and it works very well. I typically have 2 blazers, 4 dress shirts, and 2 dress pants inside. The pants don't fit perfectly, but when placed in properly there is minimal wrinkling. I have only used this bag when traveling by car so I am able to lay it in the back seat or trunk. I cannot comment on whether it is worth taking on a plane.

Overall I like the product and bought a second one just to keep my suits protected and clean while in the closet (since I rarely have to wear a full suit).
on May 6, 2014
Very nice easy to use. Ordered two pack use one to store suit and sports coat and the second for my tux. They work well
on June 3, 2014
Excellent product. The material is heavy enough to withstand airport use and a neat extra is a cloth hook whereby you can "capture" other suit bags or items on hangers to help keep everything together.