Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

• Customer Reviews

on February 7, 2011
maybe this product would be considerably better. At the moment, it appears to be charging my iPod. That fact is fine because I bought it for that reason but what I don't understand is why it makes my touch screen go haywire on my iPod touch 4th gen. I cant even enter my unlock code right without it entering a bunch of random numbers. I'm 100% positive that it isn't my iPod because I had just been charging my iPod before I received this product, and the touch screen works fine the second that it's unplugged from the wall charger. Please help. Thank you.
VINE VOICEon August 2, 2009
Neither of these chargers worked with any of the ipods in our house -- not the iPod touch, not the iPhone, and not the iPod Classics.

It has been my experience with off-brand chargers that sometimes they will actually be charging even though the charge light does not light and sometimes that the item will work if you wiggle the connection or throw salt over your shoulder while attempting to get it to work. Nothing made these work.

I left each item connected for between 8-24 hours, each, to find out if any of the ipods charged and they didn't.
on August 18, 2012
I seriously thought that this product would be great but I was highly disappointed. It lasted only 3 weeks and then the USB started messing up and when I tried plugging in a different USB it would fit lose. Not buying this again.
on February 7, 2011
I purchased this item as a back up travel charger for an iPhone GS3. It didn't charge the phone. It actually drained the battery.
on January 13, 2014
Not sure what I expected, but this isn't the best quality. It works, but that's about all really. Connection isn't great and sometimes it stops charging randomly, but if you jiggle it a bit it starts back up again. If you're looking for something that is cheap and works 50% of the time, this is for you...but otherwise I feel money would be better spend on similar product with a bit more quality.
on February 18, 2012
I purchased this because my dad needed a car charger and I like the idea of a retractable charger because I thought it wouldn't be damaged as easily as a standard cable because I'm a college student and I lug my ipod chargers with me in my bookbag for school so I can just charge them there. I was sadly mistaken. Though I was shocked at how fast the cable charges my ipod and how convenient it is to use, but less a week after getting the charger, the USB part broke off. Though it is super fast and more portable than the standard charging cables, this charging cable is EXTREMELY fragile. I havent even taken it to school yet...all I did was plug in my ipod and it breaks
on January 9, 2012
Kind of hard to review a product you haven't received yet, ordered 6 December 2011 -have not received it yet 9 January 2012

Update 27 Jan, 2012 - Jess did a great job of satisfying the customer, quick response and great customer service.
on March 11, 2011
dual usb port charger works well sometimes i have problems with these things because they dont work well with certain products. but it charges my cell phone and my ipod shuffle just fine.
works great
on August 14, 2013
I ordered this car charger with a large dose of skepticism, mainly because of the ridiculously low price. However, it arrived very promptly and I have been using the charger for several months now without any problems whatsoever. It is performing flawlessly. I would definitely purchase this item again. It is without a doubt the best purchase for the money I have ever made.
on January 3, 2014
It's made out of plastic so its not technically built to last. I like how the charger is long and re-adjustable. Its nice that it comes with the car charger, adapter and charger, but I wouldn't completely recommend it. It only lasted me about 1 and a half months though, you decide if its worth it.