Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 24, 2012
I would have preferred to give this item no stars. It doesn't work on my Kindle Fire. Buy cheap, get cheap. The seller offered a refund but I would have to pay return shipping. The return shipping would cost more than I paid for this item and I dont feel I should have to pay return shipping for a defective item. Buyer beware!
on November 5, 2013
Hate is such a strong word, but I really dislike this product. I purchased this replacement charger for my Kindle Fire because my original charger was thrown away accidently. I had my doubts about this product before I made my purchase, but the price was unbelievable. So, I took my chances. I was able to charge my Kindle Fire for 2-3 days before the replacement charger seemed to loosen and not fit properly in the charging port. I had to finagle the cord to charge correctly which in the end caused the cord to break. It was no longer useful to me at that point. I would not recommend this product even if it was free.
on December 28, 2012
I bought this product as a spare because of the price. The one and only time I tried it, it took almost 24 hours to charge my Kindle Fire, which still had 40% left on the battery when I hooked it up.

I wholeheartedly do not recommend it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 26, 2012
Terrific value and wonderful customer service! I have bought several Kindle items and am very pleased with each. Their staff is responsive and helpful. Thank you HHI!
on March 5, 2013
Bought 5 since we have 3 Kindle Fires and none will charge the KF. Works on cell phones but not on KF. The sideways design will not fit in some of our outlet locations. Disappointed.
on February 18, 2013
Waste of my money. Connection wasn't tight enough. Sometime charged some times it would not. Would not recomend this product. Plus they didn't. Include the stylus pen
on July 12, 2013
its ok, since I don't have the kindal yet can't tell how it works. so like I said since I don't have kindal yet don't know
on January 4, 2013
Does not fit connnection well. Seems of poor quality. Would not recommend it to anyone. Free Stylus was not included.
on January 16, 2013
This didn't work with our Kindle Fire Tablets but it did work with our cell phones. This was kind of disappointing.
on August 1, 2012
This charger is small, great for travel. It works well and was delivered quickly. I keep it in my travel bag to assure I always have a charger with me.