5.0 out of 5 stars HHI Travel Charger
Terrific value and wonderful customer service! I have bought several Kindle items and am very pleased with each. Their staff is responsive and helpful. Thank you HHI!
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother
I would have preferred to give this item no stars. It doesn't work on my Kindle Fire. Buy cheap, get cheap. The seller offered a refund but I would have to pay return shipping. The return shipping would cost more than I paid for this item and I dont feel I should have to pay return shipping for a defective item. Buyer beware!
Published on March 24, 2012 by IrisheyesT

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother, March 24, 2012
IrisheyesT "Kathy Kindle" (Ronkonkoma, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HHI Travel Wall Charger For Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet (Package include a HandHelditems Sketch Stylus Pen) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars HHI Travel Charger, October 26, 2012
Amazon Customer (Leesburg, VA, US) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Product, November 5, 2013
Hate is such a strong word, but I really dislike this product. I purchased this replacement charger for my Kindle Fire because my original charger was thrown away accidently. I had my doubts about this product before I made my purchase, but the price was unbelievable. So, I took my chances. I was able to charge my Kindle Fire for 2-3 days before the replacement charger seemed to loosen and not fit properly in the charging port. I had to finagle the cord to charge correctly which in the end caused the cord to break. It was no longer useful to me at that point. I would not recommend this product even if it was free.

4.0 out of 5 stars review, July 12, 2013
Chris Garwood (Allyn, Washington) - See all my reviews
its ok, since I don't have the kindal yet can't tell how it works. so like I said since I don't have kindal yet don't know

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not charge Kindle Fire., March 5, 2013
Stacy (VINTON, IOWA, US) - See all my reviews
Bought 5 since we have 3 Kindle Fires and none will charge the KF. Works on cell phones but not on KF. The sideways design will not fit in some of our outlet locations. Disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Connection to Kindle didn't connected to Kindle well., February 18, 2013
Waste of my money. Connection wasn't tight enough. Sometime charged some times it would not. Would not recomend this product. Plus they didn't. Include the stylus pen

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work with the tablet, January 16, 2013
This didn't work with our Kindle Fire Tablets but it did work with our cell phones. This was kind of disappointing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfactory., January 4, 2013
Does not fit connnection well. Seems of poor quality. Would not recommend it to anyone. Free Stylus was not included.

1.0 out of 5 stars This product is not compatible with Kindle Fire., December 28, 2012
I bought this product as a spare because of the price. The one and only time I tried it, it took almost 24 hours to charge my Kindle Fire, which still had 40% left on the battery when I hooked it up.

I wholeheartedly do not recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact wall charger, August 1, 2012
This charger is small, great for travel. It works well and was delivered quickly. I keep it in my travel bag to assure I always have a charger with me.

Rate and Discover Movies