Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on January 3, 2012
This charger works great for charing the Sansa Clip Zip without having to plug it into a USB port (e.g., on your nightstand). As a bonus, it comes with a little silicon fish skeleton keychain that my teenager likes.
on September 10, 2012
What can I say besides it works fine. If you demand a bigger pat on the back, do it yourself. i don't like being told how much I have to extoll on a product if I don't want to.
on October 5, 2012
I was very impressed with my sandisk home charger. The very first time I plugged it in, it charged my sandisk perfectly and I was ready to listen to my music!!!
on November 1, 2012
I unplugged it from the UPS and one of the connectors broke and was left inside the UPS. I deal my computers all day long and I'm always very careful not to pull too hard, but I guess that doesn't matter when you build products with such a poor quality control.
on June 12, 2012
The charger has worked without problems for about one month. I hope it will keep working but with made in China things that's always a question. The key chain was not needed and was promptly lost.
on December 28, 2012
Makes charging a lot easier between the iPhone the iPad and MP3, etc. Frees me up for my Apple products. The little fish thing wraps the cord or earphone cords I'm using.
on November 4, 2012
Works as advertised, keychain is a plus. I would have liked the plug have been a little smaller; it pretty big, which can mean blocking other plugs on a power strip.
on February 14, 2014
I use it to charge my MP3 player while I sleep. I am an avid audiobook listener. The unit is small & compact. Once I learned how to use it, I found it fine to use.
on November 3, 2014
This is a great charger to have. Makes it so much easier to charge your mp3 player. Worth the money.
on March 10, 2015
Product delivered on time and works as described.